Greys’ ADAW or something
She's a beauty!
Love her hair - Elfy thinks we need a purple-haired girl for the family, but we aren't sure whether to get a whole doll, or just buy a wig for Zoey (who is our only one who has a currently-removeable wig).

And the Delf looks like she's the type who will keep you up all night doing "just one more thing!". A ball of energy, shes a cutie!
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
I so love purple hair on Pullips.
Time to dump the rest of the photos from this shoot, because I took several more earlier today to post over the course of time!

[Image: GMCJZga.jpg]

[Image: DOd1WXN.jpg]

Foster only fits in the booth sitting. I edited this batch of photos with google photo, which was a first for me, and playing with some of the filters was fun.

[Image: XmQXlS5.jpg]

[Image: 63oU0hw.jpg]

I really love Daikon and Irene together, even if Irene still needs a faceup. I've decided that my overarching background story for my MSD-sized dolls is that they live in a modernized world but with magic and mythical creatures an open fact of reality. Daikon grew up in a witches' commune that rejected much of the outside world, and Irene is a tree nymph that was friendly with the commune and was Daikon's childhood best friend.

[Image: A5134AQ.jpg]

And in the category of "I like to pretend to have a doll customization/clothing/accessories brand but never actually produce enough things to sell," I got myself a stamp and personalized pens. Big thanks to my sister who is much more talented at lettering than I could ever hope to be and created the logo for me.
Ooh, they're all so lovely
Nice logo, and cute pink pen! Good luck with the "producing enough things to sell."

Cute dollies. I like Foster's penchant for bright colors.
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Pretty logo, do you plan doing an Etsy store?
You have such beautiful girls <3
Thanks, all!

I do actually have an Etsy shop already (link in my signature), I just always forget to make things forit!

I promise, I’m going to post more pictures today! I ran out of time just now before work.
Let’s start with Nendoroids!

[Image: -TCW7oZeA6Q057bsFrmZwvARa1RNeK4NnsdUNZVI...6-h1102-no]

Yuri Plisetsky, short program outfit version, showing that he is, in fact, capable of expressions beyond just murderous and angelic.

[Image: yvOblZvjC-zEMoCritvSXtWjyjGQ6Vbwl5gf_DhP...6-h1102-no]

Coach Victor

[Image: 5lhm_WS7e1ketGMLTUNZcJOf79XV736T67FeFK-Q...6-h1102-no]

One of my favorite things about Nendoroid stands is you can do stupid stuff like this.

Actually took these on a “real” camera this time, which was really fun! My casual Yuri Katsuki came in like a day after I took all these so that’s more photos to get to take smile
The 'zero gravity' one is too funny!
That ex-pression is not "murderous"? LOL
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Depending on occasion, it’s typically “embarrassed” or “absolutely in love with a cool shirt he just saw” :$
Awww, little cutie
I think angry is their default look, but it’s still cute.