Greys’ ADAW or something
Yeah, he definitely defaults to angry...

Let’s do Pinkies today!

[Image: RHX2tD-jcJxk6IlqkRaei8Cmuwxc1AkidejoDPGg...6-h1102-no]

I really thought I’d put Sakura in her military-esque uniform right off the bat, but I love the look and pose of this outfit, so once I had glued her sword back together, I decided to leave her like this.

[Image: KKLEJrkhztHIkHKjC2sH_CioUL0sgHE-llUczHfd...6-h1102-no]

But it’s too cute an outfit not to put it on display.

[Image: zHuoTTCj2NvFRMb6-BB_1wK-gotJUou0KYiEUI0v...6-h1102-no]

And as usual I’m drawn to the redheads. This one doesn’t want to stand up very well so she’s getting some assistance from blue tack and a mini-canvas.

[Image: c7QTzbZHLgQ4QhfkuMD_8gQV-FJPY6XUYhXPA4Ht...50-h500-no]

And a group shot.
Oh, more Pinkies! They're all really cute.
Pinky cuties are taking over the forums! Keep'em coming!
YAY for Pinky Street!

I'm impressed that you got Mikimiki, with her big hair, to stand up wearing Sakura's uniform! That Sakura uniform combo does not want to balance for me, even with the normal hair.
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
She's so cute! The Pinkys are such an interesting variety of fgiures.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Yay, you have Pinkys too! It's fun to see more of them. And your logo is really cool. Congrats on getting that done and good luck with the shop! And also on the new arrival. Celsiy is really pretty and I love the blue/purple haired dolls. I have been tempted by her, but not the T3 body.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]