davidd's A Doll A Day 2019
It’s another one of us!
Another one for the crew.

Some look delighted with the new arrival, others not so much...
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Are they even surprised? At this point, they could be pretty much used to yet another one of them making appearance.
-ahem-

"One of us! One of us!"
(11-13-2019, 11:57 PM)werepuppy Wrote: -ahem-

"One of us! One of us!"

Gooba gabba! Gooba gabba!

[Image: november13a.jpg]
13 November – Mint In Box Pullip Amelia
"Ooooh! Aaaah! She's perfect!"
"Never removed from box!"
"Limited edition and never removed from box!"
"She's too pretty to take out of the box!"
"She's too perfect to take out of the box!"
"She's too limited and rare to take out of the box!"
"Maybe... maybe we should sell her!"
"Maybe she's worth a lot of money!"
"We could be rich!"

[Image: november13b.jpg]
"What are you avaricious mercenaries talking about? Leave her in the box? SELL her? Are you kidding me?
OPEN HER UP AND LET HER OUT! NOW!"

[Image: november13c.jpg]
"YAY! SHE GETS TO STAY!"

[Image: november13e.jpg]
"Get some scissors!"
"Get a knife!"
"Maybe we need a saw!"
"Or a hammer! And a chisel!"
"DYNAMITE"

[Image: november13d.jpg]
Or... maybe... y'know... she could stay in her box for just a little while longer....
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
The hive mind in action...
THIS WAS NERVE-RACKING!!! And when she narrowly escapes being sold into slavery and possibly also gruesome death, THE EPISODE ENDS WITH A CLIFFHANGER! Whaaaaaa! LOL

I'll definitely stay tuned for the next episode!
Agree with neon about the way the story was going, and then to be left in the cliff with her still trapped in the box!

Hope she’s freed soon.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Aaahhhhh! Let her out!!!
I'd have ex'pected a little more solidarity among the Amelias rather than contemplating selling one of their own. Poor girl in the box looks a little bewildered to find that bunch looking in at her. I hope she gets out soon.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
I’m all for unboxing dolls, but with sisters like the Amelia’s maybe she’s safer in the box until they calm down a little, or at least until all the sharp and explosive items have been hidden safely away.
Oh gosh, swarming Amelias...
[Image: november14a.jpg]
14 November – Amelia Rescue Squadron
"I've got the scissors!"
"I found a hammer!"
"I have a saw!"
"And I brought the dynamite!"

[Image: november14b.jpg]
"Hey! Where'd she go?"
"And where did you get dynamite?"

[Image: november14c.jpg]
"You psychotic maniacs probably scared her away with your crazed rambling and your implements of destruction!"

[Image: november14d.jpg]
"I hope we find her soon, because this dynamite fuse is burning really fast!"

[Image: november14e.jpg]
"Put that silly thing out before you set your hair on fire!"
"Uhmm... it's kinda... too late for that...."

[Image: november14f.jpg]
"Are you guys looking for me?"

[Image: november14g.jpg]
. . .

[Image: november14h.jpg]
"YAY!!! We didn't scare you away with our maniacal psychotic rambling!"
"We didn't scare you away with our implements of destruction!"
"We didn't set your hair on fire with dynamite!"
"Errmmm.... maybe I should, y'know, revisit that whole running away thing?"

[Image: november14i.jpg]
The DANGEROUS HALF-DOZEN of the AMELIÆ ESCADRILLE

[Image: november14j.jpg]
Somewhere in France – circa 1916
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Well, that made me laugh a lot and I just want to tell the newcomer: RUN BEFORE YOU BECOME PART OF THE COLLECTIVE

(one of usssss)
I gotta say, I think you must really like Amelia. LMAO

Can you tell them apart?
Whew, she survived! I'm glad this arc ended without anyone dying!

Good thing Triv didn't find about the dynamite!