davidd's A Doll A Day 2019
Okay not going to lie, I laughed at this one
LOL Haha, this is hilarious!
(05-14-2019, 04:56 PM)Alliecat Wrote: I'd like to be able to levitate.  (Is she stuck to the tank??)  

Yes, she is stuck to the tank! The magnet in her head is quite powerful!

(05-14-2019, 06:13 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: I’m enjoying the last few fix-it photos, but it must be a pain to be actually having to do all the associated maintenance.

It becomes a chore when "fixing it" doesn't actually fix it!

(05-14-2019, 06:37 PM)werepuppy Wrote: Okay not going to lie, I laughed at this one

(05-14-2019, 10:58 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: LOL Haha, this is hilarious!

Yeah, I laughed, too! The photo looked funnier than I ex-pected it to once I uploaded it to a bigger screen.

[Image: may14.jpg]
14 May – Lala vamps it up in the dungeon
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Absolutely beautiful! GR Lala is probably the most dramatic MH doll. Is she about to devour poor Rochelle?
First time I’ve seen a Lala with the bat wings.
Ooh, Lala looks so surprised. She didn't ex.pect to be caught with her wings out.
(05-15-2019, 06:52 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Absolutely beautiful! GR Lala is probably the most dramatic MH doll. Is she about to devour poor Rochelle?

Rochelle is looking rather pale, so I suspect Lala occasionally lapses from her vegetarian principles.

(05-15-2019, 04:58 PM)Elfy Wrote: First time I’ve seen a Lala with the bat wings.

Yeah, this was a really cool release! I think it was called Ghouls Rule.

(05-15-2019, 05:55 PM)werepuppy Wrote: Ooh, Lala looks so surprised. She didn't ex.pect to be caught with her wings out.

Yes, it is rare to catch Ulla D in full-on vampire mode. She manages to keep those traits suppressed or hidden most of the time.

[Image: may15.jpg]
15 May – Bratz Bratzillaz House of Witchez Victoria Antique
I don't think I've seen either of these before. It's fun how much variety there is in people's collections.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
I rediscovered my love of bratz recently, and I really adore the bratzillas! Her outfit is soooo cute too!
Such a beauty! I love this stream of typical 'Dungeon' pics, with the clever lighting and wonderful color schemes!
[Image: may16.jpg]
16 May – Joe and Clo

HASBRO GI Joe Japanese Army Air Force Pilot (circa 2000 Foreign Soldiers Collection) and Bratzillaz Midnight Beach Cloetta Spelletta attempt to work out a compromise on the dimensions of a diorama doorway that will need to work equally well with figures of each of their respective sizes.
Can Cloetta see wearing those glasses?
Ah, Cloetta seems to be very aware of what she's doing. Poor Joe might be a bit out of his depth here.
This is a very symbolic picture, in a way... Literally working together on a solution that will allow everyone to fit in!
Colette looks far more comfortable with the task than Joe does
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)