davidd's A Doll A Day 2019
A variety of figures & pictures this week .

The ladies borrowing the Jeep and joyriding makes me laugh.

Our spring flowers are coming out, and its technically getting warmer down here (the polar blast we are currently having begs to differ though )
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Okaaayyy... Quite a discussion here. Nice pics! The second one is funny! The first one is sort of too, thanks to German soldier's ex³pression. I'm actually looking forward to autumn (I'm a fall/winter gal, I can't deal with summer heat)! Florida might be better for your mental health! And we could even have more Super Bowl Surfing pics (was it Super Bowl?), if you moved close to sea. I mean ocean.
Love the girls taking the generals Jeep for an off road adventure.
Ooh, interesting photos both.

The soldier one weirdly reminded me that those uniforms were designed by Hugo Boss. Random historical fact for you.

Also: drive faster, girls!
(08-13-2019, 01:37 PM)Jubilee Wrote: That general guy will probably be upset.

Yes, he will probably be upset.

(08-13-2019, 05:47 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: Our spring flowers are coming out, and its technically getting warmer down here (the polar blast we are currently having begs to differ though )

I wonder if it's possible to live half the year Down Under? 

(08-13-2019, 05:50 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Florida might be better for your mental health! And we could even have more Super Bowl Surfing pics (was it Super Bowl?), if you moved close to sea. I mean ocean.

Yes! Real surfing pics for Super Bowl Sunday! That settles it, then!

(08-13-2019, 05:58 PM)Elfy Wrote: Love the girls taking the generals Jeep for an off road adventure.

They had fun. It will be interesting to see what the ramifications will be.

(08-13-2019, 09:41 PM)werepuppy Wrote: The soldier one weirdly reminded me that those uniforms were designed by Hugo Boss. Random historical fact for you.

Oh, that's right! I read that somewhere once! (And it's hard to deny that the Germans had the coolest uniforms!)

[Image: august13.jpg]
13 August – Nohea: Hawaii's Lovely Hula Maiden

Or: cheap Made in China Barbie knock-off.
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
She really does have a lovely ex.pression
You could pair her with Bob Hope and do a doll version of an ‘On the Road’ film.
She's a cheap made-in-China knock-off, but her top is hemmed!
She’s cute! And her outfit is nicely made too.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Indulging some Hawaiian nostalgia there?
...yeah, I feel ya.

(08-14-2019, 04:49 PM)Elfy Wrote: You could pair her with Bob Hope and do a doll version of an ‘On the Road’ film.
Yess! Dooo itt!! LOL
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
(08-14-2019, 04:49 PM)Elfy Wrote: You could pair her with Bob Hope and do a doll version of an ‘On the Road’ film.

That is an excellent idea!

[Image: august14.jpg]
14 August – A Doll A Day 2019
Oh, and what is this girl up to?
I think she’s contemplating the ‘On the Road’ film with Bob and the Chinese ‘fakie’.
Is that pink teddy some kind of weapon? She looks like she's going to kill someone with it...
(08-15-2019, 03:36 PM)Elfy Wrote: I think she’s contemplating the ‘On the Road’ film with Bob and the Chinese ‘fakie’.

Following your suggestion, I think everyone here in The Dollie Dungeon is thinking about that!  LOL

[Image: august15a.jpg]

[Image: august15b.jpg]
15 August – Summer of Bratz 2019: Bratz Selfie Snaps Yasmin

Rather than risk additional problematic behavior from Yasmin, it seemed best to address her restlessness by taking her out on a little adventure today.