davidd's A Doll A Day 2019
Those dolls were right popular just before Christmas round my area. All over the shelves so they were and oh, wow, I would believe the dolls are creepy thing from that.

You can do this challenge! You've done it already, you can easily to it again."
[Image: january3.jpg]
3 January – Chilled to the Bone

LOL LOL I totally copied neon_jellyfish today! LOL LOL
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Oh boy... in spite of the bright sun, she looks like I feel on a lot of cold days. But then, I have like eight layers of clothes on LOL Again really nice managing of the contrast between the snow and her dark top.
I said on the other thread I didn't think the Walmart doll was too horribly creepy... a little strange, yes, but, I've seen lots worse -- including some custom Pullips! LOL
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Luva bella reads as creepy to me. It's those starring big eyes. Nice job with Skelita, too. She looks like she froze to death there and all that's left of her is her bones. And her colorful face and outfit.
Very nice!
My Skelita is super flattered that you got inspired by her! smile
[Image: january4.jpg]
4 January – Monster High Cleo de Nile
Ooh, a very spooky themed picture. What will Cleo find just behind the gate?
Brilliant lighting! Is it just the angle or is the poor ghoul missing her hand?
(01-05-2019, 06:39 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Brilliant lighting! Is it just the angle or is the poor ghoul missing her hand?

It's the angle. She's complete. In fact, she's so complete that the arm that appears to be missing a hand is still strapped to her side with the original elastic band.

I liked the way her bandages appear somewhat bedraggled, as though she just climbed out of her sarcophagus after a 3000 year long nap. This is Monster High the way I like it: with an emphasis on the spooky!
Ooo, a 3000-year-long nap would've sounded pretty good this morning.... Tongue
I like the sense of something beyond the gate conveyed by the splash of light on the floor.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
[Image: january5a.jpg]
5 January – "I'm getting hungry. Who do we eat first?"

And with that, I shall be AFK: Away From Keyboard for about two weeks while traveling. I do not know if or when I will have Internet access prior to my return.
Until then, I will be continuing to snap new A Doll A Day photos, but I may not be able to post them until I return around the 20th of January.

You guys be good while I'm away, okay?
Glad Cleo has all her limbs!

And Amelias' campfire photo is so cute! And that plain in the background is intriguing!

Have fun on your trip! Can't wait to see the all the photos you take while traveling smile

Edit: I just realized that calling a photo featuring a potential act of cannibalism 'cute' might be off-putting for many people, but I guess that's how my crooked sense of humor works... No offense!
Amelia’s as a food source? Not at all sure I approve of this new development.
Cleo looks good for someone who has just crawled out of her sarcophagus.

It’s a bit concerning about the Amelias crash-landing - I hope they are rescued soon!

Look forward to lots of doll-a-day pics when you return to decent internet.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)