Elfy's Doll a Week 2019
Squeee! Isn't he just the cutest?!
He looks like he's trying to work out whether he can jump to the top of the fence & bite your face off smile smile
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
So cute. Though it does look like he's a bit miffed to have his picture taken.... maybe you didn't get his good side?
How many heads are they supposed to have?   LOL
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Usually they have one, but they are Tasmanian, so...
Weather was a little iffy here today, so Lottie and Nova decided to pass the time by making a Lego model. Nova seems to be doing the work while Lottie is directing proceedings.

[Image: a40b8c69c3c1050034c69f9d78b473cf.jpg]
What a wonderful way to spend a rainy day! That looks like a fascinating LEGO set!
It's a part of the Architectural series and is a model of the famous landmarks of Venice. Venice is Elfy's favourite city in the world, so when I saw this, I had to get it for him.

LEGOs are the best fun - if we had more room to display stuff, I'd get more xp
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Haha, Lottie's pose as a little commander is perfect!
Lottie sitting on the chair and keeping out the way seems a good way of making sure she doesn't get any Lego pieces up her feet...
Lego Venice sounds cool. Will it be in scale for any of your teeny-tiny figures? There are sure a lot more Lego special sets than when I was little! I had the basic bricks LOL
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Not really in scale. It quite tiny for us, but actually a good size for the Pullips.
I know it's not quite a week, but today is a special day down here: ANZAC Day, and I thought it would be nice to have one of our girls commemorate the occasion in some small way.

[Image: e56b5e2d28b9d093c412222e811e192e.jpg]

Lest We Forget
She's pretty, there, with her Remembrance Poppy.
And she has rosemary behind her. Rosemary for remembrance.