Elfy's Doll a Week 2019
it's a fitting punishment, seeing as the Vespa wasn't actually damaged in the crash.

Learning consequences to actions are always important.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
I think Theo chose a proper kind of punishment, and helped Finn grow up a little bit.
That's ... actualy a really fair punishment, all things considered. Theo is being really kind as others have noted.
Finn was kind of punished by the shock of the initial crash. This is just a good and productive way learn his lesson and respect what belongs to others.
Bit late this week, internet was being temperamental.

[Image: 4b0f3d09810ecf38e85a644849653f0d.jpg]

Meredith decided to take advantage of the weather and enjoyed some sun and relaxation.
Aw, what an adorable little chair and umbrella! (I have a clip-on umbrella too LOL )
That looks like a lovely relaxing time.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
(11-25-2019, 02:32 PM)Alliecat Wrote: Aw, what an adorable little chair and umbrella!  (I have a clip-on umbrella too LOL )
That looks like a lovely relaxing time.

It is really cute and Meredith was relaxed, she even deigned to look at the camera!
And she’s being sun smart with the hat and the umbrella too.

All she needs to be totally relaxed was a cold drink smile
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Her hair looks so radiant in the sunlight!
She looks so at ease!
Ooh, so warm and green. I'm having weather envy!

I like her dress!
(11-26-2019, 09:11 AM)dargosmydaddy Wrote: Ooh, so warm and green. I'm having weather envy!

I like her dress!

It’s a Barbie dress, I thought it looked very summer frockish.
As it is now December, our girls are in the festive mood. Nova is helping to arrange our collection of Tatty Teddy Christmas decorations under the tree.

[Image: 2493532d5b099abb30b985f712f5e09d.jpg]
What a delightful atmosphere! I'm about to decorate for the holiday, too.
This has a really peaceful vibe to it - and I'm digging Nova's hat!