Elfy's Doll a Week 2019
(02-25-2019, 08:32 AM)Alliecat Wrote: What a terrific couch! And the "trying out each other's ears" is quite funny before you scroll down to see the photo. I was like, "What...??" LOL
Fun Bombshells collection too.

The couch is pretty cool. We hope to use it in a few shots. The dolls get tired of standing up all the time.
It's been very hot here, super hot. We've had a massive burst of heat just before summer departs to make way for autumn. 

In keeping with that, Roni took Opal for a ride and arrived back hot and bothered, both rider and mount really wanted a nice cool icecream, how fortunate that Zoey had decided to take the icecream bike for a ride and was there to meet them with a sweet frozen treat.

[Image: 97b69f43aeb343923bb99b16704bb8fc.jpg]
I assume Opal is a magical horse and therefore it's OK to give him/her (?) ice cream, right?  LOL

The ice cream bike is awesome!
Opal is magical, so can have ice-cream in small doses - especially the water-based rather than milk-based ones smile

It's a very cute shot - Zoey looks great in the blue dress
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
This is an adorable shot, I love the perspective.
Ha! Looks like they're having a face-off or are ready to play a really interesting game of chicken...
I need a magical horse to carry me to a place that is warm where ice cream is served by a pretty blonde girl from a pink bicycle.
Because, more snow here today.
sad
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
I love this shot
---
Own: Pullip Akemi, Pullip Les Secrets by Laduree (Seccotine), Dal Madoka Kaname, Docolla Dal Kyubey, Pullip Homura Akemi, Le Petit Prince The Fox (Vicky), 

Wishlist: Queen Serenity, Princess Serenity, Princess Kakyuu, Sailor Moon in general, Utena, Anthy, Kumiho, Secret Garden of the White Witch, Mami Tomoe, Le Petit Prince The Rose, Isul Le Petit Prince,
---
Ha ha, that's really cute. What a nice world they live in, where it's hot and not snowing and you can ride up to ice cream carts on your horse. wink
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Thank you all for the comments. Yes our dolls live in an ideal world for them. We never get snow, Allie. That’s why Darla finds it so extraordinary.
I got a new Bombshell this week. As I only need 2 of the new series (3) I was a little nervous I was going to get a duplicate (I really don't need another Joker), and I kind of did, but I also kind of didn't. I have a Batwoman from Series 2, but I don't have the variant, and that's what was waiting for me when I opened up the little tin. Here they are together so you can compare them.

[Image: 3ba9c174e37e85f11eabea7bd6ba6503.jpg][Image: 632d30dd881a5e9510233526faf456b0.jpg][Image: 9f2f1a3619e12885c5f60e6d7d7c04b1.jpg]

And as a special bonus, Lejays got a different type of Bombshell in a little box, and here she is:

[Image: 5a04d1f1ce1ee62b1be77135a26ccf3f.jpg]

For those not up with their DC comics characters, this is Mera, she's Acquaman's girlfriend.
Bat girls... sorry, Bat women... posed with a baseball! That's cute!
I like the wings on her cap.
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
So the Bat-Women are from different teams. Or are Elseworlds versions of each other! (I know they're not, but I thought it gave a fun narrative.)

I like how Mera looks, I didn't know she was in this line
Haha, glad it wasn't another Joker! I prefer the one in black dress.
Technically they’re posed with a softball. Lejays plays softball, so we had one handy.
Mera is in the DC Bombshells line, my version has her in a 40’s sailor suit, the one Lejays got is from a slightly different line. They’re also Bombshells, but different from the ones I get in a tin.
The one in the black is a variant, so I was quite lucky to score her.