Elfy's Doll a Week 2019
Ah, they're so tiny! Glad you got ones you liked smile
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
They are tiny, they’re minis. For all their lack of size they are fairly detailed.
(03-11-2019, 09:30 AM)Elfy Wrote: Mera is in the DC Bombshells line, my version has her in a 40’s sailor suit, the one Lejays got is from a slightly different line. They’re also Bombshells, but different from the ones I get in a tin.
The one in the black is a variant, so I was quite lucky to score her.

It sounds like the DC Bombshells line(s) is, or are, somewhat complicated to keep straight. Add in the "blind box" aspect and it seems like collecting them would be either fully engaging or extremely off-putting.
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
I only get the originals. Lejays may or may not collect the others. She had a bad experience with the blind box Justice League series where she just couldn’t get a Wonder Woman, but had an army of Batmans.
I love miniatures, and these are too cute! I especially like the Mera one.
---
Own: Pullip Akemi, Pullip Les Secrets by Laduree (Seccotine), Dal Madoka Kaname, Docolla Dal Kyubey, Pullip Homura Akemi, Le Petit Prince The Fox (Vicky), 

Wishlist: Queen Serenity, Princess Serenity, Princess Kakyuu, Sailor Moon in general, Utena, Anthy, Kumiho, Secret Garden of the White Witch, Mami Tomoe, Le Petit Prince The Rose, Isul Le Petit Prince,
---
(03-14-2019, 03:06 AM)kadytheredpanda Wrote: I love miniatures, and these are too cute! I especially like the Mera one.

We have 3 Mera’s actually. This one, one from series 1 of the Bombshells and one from the Justice League blindboxes. Taking all 3 of them could be a fun exercise.
It didn't occur to me until after I had already had the idea for this photo that it's actually St Patrick's Day today, hopefully the bit of greenery in this one will make up for the lack of using the day's theme in it.

[Image: 16072e3895621e0fe946e44a52c66bf8.jpg]

While practicing her high wire, Timmy spotted this little fellow in the undergrowth and came down to give him a hug.
Cute! ...maybe he's an Irish-hybrid St. Paddy's-Day kiwi....? LOL
They're both very pretty!
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Green kiwi and red-tressed lassie - I'd say that's a sufficiently Irish combination for St. Paddy's Day!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Awww, they're so cute.

Ah, St. Paddy's Day. An interesting holiday
That's one super adorable kiwi!!!
Timmy is very cute with her slightly different pet there.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
such an adorable duo!
Loving the Kiwi plush!
---
Own: Pullip Akemi, Pullip Les Secrets by Laduree (Seccotine), Dal Madoka Kaname, Docolla Dal Kyubey, Pullip Homura Akemi, Le Petit Prince The Fox (Vicky), 

Wishlist: Queen Serenity, Princess Serenity, Princess Kakyuu, Sailor Moon in general, Utena, Anthy, Kumiho, Secret Garden of the White Witch, Mami Tomoe, Le Petit Prince The Rose, Isul Le Petit Prince,
---
(03-19-2019, 11:23 AM)kadytheredpanda Wrote: Loving the Kiwi plush!

We got him/her on a trip to NZ a couple of years ago. We have a few toy kiwis about the house.