Elfy's Doll a Week 2019
(02-04-2019, 12:09 AM)werepuppy Wrote: He's so adorable! And I do love the professional and yet gaming vibe.
He does have a rather guilty look on his face.
He's so adorable! I love the little arcade game!
I love Finn! But you all know I’m a massive Isul fan so no surprises there. I really need to get a Steampunk White Rabbit someday.
We got a new couch for the girls this week and Bea appropriated it on a lazy Sunday afternoon for a bit of a snooze.

[Image: 2e0e22ef62afd0706637464156a20195.jpg]
Ooh, their new couch looks very comfortable. Hope Bea enjoyed her snooze! It's a cute little picture that displays a lot of personality.
(02-10-2019, 04:58 PM)werepuppy Wrote: Ooh, their new couch looks very comfortable. Hope Bea enjoyed her snooze! It's a cute little picture that displays a lot of personality.
Thank you. The couch actually folds out to a bed if any of the girls are feeling extra sleepy. It can be hard work being a doll!
She looks so demure lying there. Dreaming of the next adventure maybe?
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
(02-10-2019, 06:00 PM)Elfy Wrote: Thank you. The couch actually folds out to a bed if any of the girls are feeling extra sleepy. It can be hard work being a doll!

Ooh that's really cool. Do you mind my asking where you got it?
So very cute!
(02-10-2019, 09:03 PM)werepuppy Wrote:
(02-10-2019, 06:00 PM)Elfy Wrote: Thank you. The couch actually folds out to a bed if any of the girls are feeling extra sleepy. It can be hard work being a doll!

Ooh that's really cool. Do you mind my asking where you got it?

We got it at our local Target - we are in Australia, so not sure what your equivalent would be.

The line it belongs to is called My Sweet Friend, which are 45cm tall dolls. You should be able to find it online at least.

(Oh, and just in case it seems weird, Elfy & I are married, and tend to answer queries on each other’s posts if we know the answer)
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Aw, she looks peaceful. I love her dress as well as the couch.
Nice little sofa! The scale looks perfect! I need some 1:6 scale furniture. I should check Target; dunno if USA Target would carry the same items as Oz Target.
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Sadly the UK does not have Target. Thank you for letting me know, though!
Ooh, I love that couch! I'll have to go check out my Target! I don't think I've heard of the My Sweet Friend line before.
For those that asked about the dress, it’s a Barbie dress, but it is rather cute. You can actually fit 4 Pullips on the couch. 2 on it and 1 on either arm, it also comes with a blue heart shaped cushion.