Elfy's Doll a Week 2019
Bea and Finn thought that they'd try each others ears out this week. They came to the conclusion that they prefer their own ears. Bea's are a little too big for Finn and his are too small for her.

[Image: 5cb1dc0e55dad8eac67fe0d02bf08689.jpg]
But a couple of those cogwheels might look good on Amelia-Bea's flight helmet! LOL

The way Amelia-Bea is looking straight into the camera is almost unnerving. Your Amelia is somewhat more intense than my little air-crew. Still pretty, still cute, but somehow more... focussed, I guess.
(I would say "she looks smarter than my girls," but somehow they'd find out and things might not go so well after that.)
Odd, isn't it, how identical dollies can have imperceptible differences that seem to give them different personality traits.
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
(02-17-2019, 03:40 PM)davidd Wrote: Odd, isn't it, how identical dollies can have imperceptible differences that seem to give them different personality traits.

We noticed that on the 3-shot before you went on the cruise that one of your Amelia's looked slightly... ditzy, compared to the other 2. We commented to each other at the time how the smallest differences give the dolls a completely look.

The hat-swap is a cute idea, Finn looks a bit unsure about how big his ears are.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Aw, Finn looks so unsure of the floppy ears, while Amelia knows she is rocking these ones - that one confident dollieh
(02-17-2019, 07:07 PM)werepuppy Wrote: Aw, Finn looks so unsure of the floppy ears, while Amelia knows she is rocking these ones - that one confident dollieh

Exactly mu thoughts!
She looks like she thinks she looks good in anything. His ears work better for her than the other way around.
Yeah, Bea’s a much more confident doll than young Finn is. He hasn’t been with us long, and he’s still rather young and naive, which I think some of the girl take advantage of. Yes, they do have personality.
I like the big floppy ears on Finn, actually! He just needs to build up the confidence to rock the look!
A little bereft of inspiration this week, so I went with a Bombshells ensemble picture. This is a collection of my Series 1 figures. I don't have the Harley Quinn (she's the only character appearing in all 3 Series) or the Wonderwoman (she appeared in the first two Series), and I was never able to find the Hawkgirl.

We do have: Batwoman, Mera, Catwoman, The Flash (who I love the most of that Series), Poison Ivy, Katana and Black Canary.

[Image: 345e5a19e07bd24d92b4abd608ba2c7c.jpg]
Fun and colorful collection! I like the storage tins.
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
(02-24-2019, 03:13 PM)davidd Wrote: Fun and colorful collection! I like the storage tins.

Yeah, they’re sort of a blind box thing, only with these you get a handy metal tin, rather than a cardboard box.
It's such a great collection, I'll have to keep my eye out for the Hawkgirl in the auction sites. The tins are great, a worthy addition instead of a cardboard box.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Cute little hotties! I hope you can find the missing ones!
Oh they're such a fun collection, even the tins are fun to look at.
What a terrific couch! And the "trying out each other's ears" is quite funny before you scroll down to see the photo. I was like, "What...??" LOL
Fun Bombshells collection too.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]