Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019!
Me too!
Old Bear looks very cozy. I agree that a long, deep sleep interrupted only by a nap break would be a fine way to spend the day.
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
(12-07-2019, 12:50 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Me too!

(12-07-2019, 03:19 AM)davidd Wrote: Old Bear looks very cozy. I agree that a long, deep sleep interrupted only by a nap break would be a fine way to spend the day.

We clearly all need to hibernate for the winter. 

- - - 

343: Firefly
[Image: 63334051_0200b91b111958b3ff73a63d99c4dcea_standard.jpg]
Another of my G1 retros/repros (I really don't know what term they use for these.) Firefly! She's just the fastest when it comes to flying.  I like the pink and blue together
Aww, she looks so cheerful! Lightnings on a pony are such a rad thing... No wonder she's the fastest. Move over, Flash Gordon!
That flying claim, have you tested that by pitching poor Firefly out of the topmost tower window there at the manor house?
The penguin & the old bear are so cute - the bear looks a wee bit grumpy for being woken up.

So many ponies! And such great colours / combinations.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
(12-08-2019, 03:02 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Aww, she looks so cheerful! Lightnings on a pony are such a rad thing... No wonder she's the fastest. Move over, Flash Gordon!

Flash, ah ahhh!

(12-08-2019, 03:03 AM)davidd Wrote: That flying claim, have you tested that by pitching poor Firefly out of the topmost tower window there at the manor house?

Not yet.

(12-08-2019, 06:53 AM)Lejays17 Wrote: The penguin & the old bear are so cute - the bear looks a wee bit grumpy for being woken up.

So many ponies!  And such great colours / combinations.

The Old Bear would like to be pointed out that it is winter and thus time for him to be sleeping. 

The ponies always have great colours. 

- - - 

345: Too Clever By Half
[Image: 63365039_557f50e6e7878cce6474f5d5414401ca_standard.jpg]
Clever Clover was one of the first ponies I can actually remember saving up to buy on my own. He was from the first wave of gen 2, and one of the few boy ponies - yeah, they didn't use a different body for them in g2. I have this lovely one thanks to a member of MLP Arena helping me find the childhood fave.
Awesome color scheme! I love this guy.
He looks pretty cool, actually, with that hat and those rad shades.
Hope you get rested up. Bear looks cozy. The childhood ponies must be fun to rediscover.
Are you and your crew doing something special for your *2000th* post?? grin
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
I like the little tattoo. I can never remember the proper name for them. Cutie mark?
(12-09-2019, 02:19 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Awesome color scheme! I love this guy.

His colour scheme has always stood out in my head - it's almost monochromatic. At least, for a pony.

(12-09-2019, 02:59 AM)davidd Wrote: He looks pretty cool, actually, with that hat and those rad shades.

Luckily the shades are attached to the hat, otherwise I think I'd lose them.

(12-09-2019, 11:10 AM)Alliecat Wrote: Hope you get rested up.  Bear looks cozy.  The childhood ponies must be fun to rediscover.
Are you and your crew doing something special for your *2000th* post??  grin

Nah, I am kind of always kind tired. It is my constant state of being. Which sadly means me and my crew were too pooped to do something special, but we have got something fun for the picture today! 

(12-09-2019, 03:45 PM)Elfy Wrote: I like the little tattoo. I can never remember the proper name for them. Cutie mark?

Rump marks I think was the name before gen 4. 

- - - 

346: Train Ride
[Image: 63397862_be31b881e501828089865e1f21b0fbe9_standard.jpg]
After the doctor's appointment today, we went to get a cup of tea. Basil found this lovely little set up, and begged for a go on the train. I think he wants one of his own, now...
What a cute train! Basil looks to be in his element.
That looks like lots of fun - not surprised he would want one if his own.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
A Christmas train! That looks like fun!