Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019!
He looks enthusiastic!
Oh! He's so unique and cute!!
Is it time for the Changing of the Guard at Castle Werepuppy?

Or is this the only guard? Which would imply that poor Max stands very long watches.
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
(01-04-2019, 11:52 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: He looks enthusiastic!

Max is always happy to be able to do his 'job' as he sees it

(01-05-2019, 03:24 AM)DeadlyNova Wrote: Oh! He's so unique and cute!!

I left a link under the picture to the site where you can get Dumpling Dolls. They're closed atm, I think, but the store opens again soon.

(01-05-2019, 03:33 AM)davidd Wrote: Is it time for the Changing of the Guard at Castle Werepuppy?

Or is this the only guard? Which would imply that poor Max stands very long watches.

Technically he's the only guard but he's not the only... protector, so to speak. Which, yeah, confusing but there it is.
Aww!! He's so cute! And what a fun website. I'll look at the 'tour' when I have a few minutes. I did look at the photo gallery and they are all sweet. Are they some kind of resin? How tall is Max?
One of the fun things about this ADAD/W thing is you get to see cool dolls and figures you've never heard of before.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
(01-05-2019, 10:18 AM)Alliecat Wrote: Are they some kind of resin?  How tall is Max?
One of the fun things about this ADAD/W thing is you get to see cool dolls and figures you've never heard of before.

I believe they are some kind of resin - though they do feel a bit like hardened clay? There's a good weight to them. They're about ... 8 or 9 inches in height, so scale wise they would work as children in the 1/6 scale size of things, even if they're a bit wider proportion wise than most dolls. 

- - - 

5. Petworks Usaggie 037
[Image: 50334971_720c1702497b63c3005fb2c14a15cc3a_standard.jpg]
New arrival (05/01/2019). My dear little Aggie! Ah, she's very cute. This would make her be my second Usaggie doll and since I got her new, I got the little sewing patterns with her which... will be fun to work with.
I like her pastel-colored face. Can't wait to see what you'll sew for her!
But... but... she's not goth! How unlike you! LOL

(Or do you have... plans?)
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
(01-06-2019, 02:39 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: I like her pastel-colored face. Can't wait to see what you'll sew for her!

I have no real idea yet... Will need to wait and see myself! 

(01-06-2019, 02:42 AM)davidd Wrote: But... but... she's not goth! How unlike you! LOL

(Or do you have... plans?)

Not everything I own is Goth. Sort of. Kind of. ... Huh.

(Maybe she'll be pastel goth)
Private Maxwell looks like quite the happy fellow. I like that Usaggie Aggie has more to her eye print. Some of the Usaggies just have black dots, so they don't look very expressive.
Love the Castle Guard, he looks s cute!

We got a little collection of "Pobby" soldiers when we were in Rome a few years ago - I might try a pic of them for next week. They're only tiny though, maybe 2 inches tall?
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Very cute! I love her eyes!
(01-06-2019, 03:29 PM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: Private Maxwell looks like quite the happy fellow.  I like that Usaggie Aggie has more to her eye print.  Some of the Usaggies just have black dots, so they don't look very expressive.

Yea I have a green Usaggie and the little dots aren't quite as expressive, but they're still really cute!

(01-06-2019, 07:08 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: Love the Castle Guard, he looks s cute!

We got a little collection of "Pobby" soldiers when we were in Rome a few years ago - I might try a pic of them for next week.  They're only tiny though, maybe 2 inches tall?

Ooh, I've not seen any Pobby soldiers - they would be lovely to see a picture of! 

(01-06-2019, 07:35 PM)DeadlyNova Wrote: Very cute! I love her eyes!

Thank you! 

- - - 

6. Baby, You're The Only Thing In This Whole World...
[Image: 48913781_5a1cf5f9d5bdfe0781c6f60320a108f7_standard.jpg]
...That's good and pure and right

(Dolls that, to me, now represent the leads from the Queen musical We Will Rock You)
What a cute photo! I once attempted to pose my Deuce and Cleo like that, but no matter what I did, Deuce always ended up looking like he's trying to strangle Cleo. You pulled that pose off magnificently!
Very cute!! I'm always a sucker for dollie couple photos. <3