Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019!
I did something similar to my Mira - she's a cousin.
Of course Mal is sister to Raven - they both have the same “fairy tale mother”.

I never thought that Disney Descendants and EAH are from the same background ( well I know that they are, but not linked the 2 lines in my head, if that makes sense LOL )
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
(04-10-2019, 12:56 AM)werepuppy Wrote: Yeah, due to her status as weird magical clone, they count Mira as a sister rather than their mother. It's a thing.

There are places in the U.S. where stuff kinda like that... happens. Although it's not usually a result of magic.
In fact, there are a... let's just say a certain group of people... who live here in Utah where that is a thing... and everybody just kind of looks the other way.
sly
That it's accepted is disturbing and creepy, and makes me want to leave.

Are there places in the UK like that?
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
(04-10-2019, 05:17 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: I did something similar to my Mira - she's a cousin.

That is a good idea, actually. The whole teenage version of your Mum is a bit... very confusing.

(04-10-2019, 08:59 AM)Lejays17 Wrote: Of course Mal is sister to Raven - they both have the same “fairy tale mother”.

I never thought that Disney Descendants and EAH are from the same background ( well I know that they are, but not linked the 2 lines in my head, if that makes sense LOL )

I decided early on that Ever After High and Auradon Prep are just a couple of the different fairy tale related schools there are. Plus, I seem to have a thing for making families in my doll groups, lol.

(04-10-2019, 10:49 AM)davidd Wrote: There are places in the U.S. where stuff kinda like that... happens. Although it's not usually a result of magic.
In fact, there are a... let's just say a certain group of people... who live here in Utah where that is a thing... and everybody just kind of looks the other way.
sly 
That it's accepted is disturbing and creepy, and makes me want to leave.

Are there places in the UK like that?

... If there are, I have not been anywhere near them. That... yeah, disturbing and creepy are the words of the day for it. 

- - - 

100. Gal Pals

[Image: 48979390_eceb7968dce4f403f3b3af207596e231_standard.jpg]
Take it anyway you like.
I love that picture of Mal and Evie! And, like, all your pictures, but I digress.
The purple and blue colors work well together, as do their mischievous ex.pressions! I would love to see these two plotting pranks and mischief against Wednesday and Loki. Hilarity would doubtlessly ensue!
Evil blue and purple girls Heart

Is their hair saran or nylon?
Yes, cool hair colours.
They're definitely up to something...
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
(04-11-2019, 01:26 AM)GreysPrincess Wrote: I love that picture of Mal and Evie! And, like, all your pictures, but I digress.

Aw, thank you! 

(04-11-2019, 02:34 AM)davidd Wrote: The purple and blue colors work well together, as do their mischievous ex.pressions! I would love to see these two plotting pranks and mischief against Wednesday and Loki. Hilarity would doubtlessly ensue!

Honestly, the faces are genuinely the best things about the Disney Descendants dolls - there's always such life in them. And hmm, they could certainly try...

(04-11-2019, 04:43 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Evil blue and purple girls Heart

Is their hair saran or nylon?

I'm not entirely sure but I think maybe nylon? It does not keep as nicely as some hair. 

(04-11-2019, 11:23 AM)Alliecat Wrote: Yes, cool hair colours.  
They're definitely up to something...

There's always plotting going on around here...

- - - 

101. DAY 100

[Image: 53553707_d213b80fe79e32786d554d25c37244e0_standard.jpg]
"Is that all we're doing? A sign?" 
"Well, someone didn't think they'd make it this far and panicked at the last moment. Also, got their numbers mixed up. Should have been done yesterday."
"So does this effect any of our, erm, stories?" 
"No, it's out of continuity."
"Oh? Is that so?" 
"Remove your hand, or I remove it from you." 
"Always so playful." 
"Right, come on you lot, let's get a move on, lots to celebrate and 266 days more to do." 
"Wait, 266?"
"Yeah, it's a leap year."
"Good grief, it's gonna be a long year..."

Yeah, so I didn't think I'd get to day 100 so... erm ... here's hoping I can keep going?
ACTUALLY, this should have been posted yesterday but I got my numbers mixed up so... a day late, a buck short... but here we are!
Yaaay for making it this far! Although, I'm not sure about the leap year thing...

My favorite part is Wednesdey threatening Loki. They're such a cute couple!
Somebody is messing with somebody about that Leap Year thing.  LOL

It will be interesting to see whether Loki ends up with a black finished hook or a shiny chrome one.

Massive congratulations on reaching 100 + 1 days of A Doll A Day! It's no easy feat! I shall be looking forward to the second hundred!
Yay! Congrats on reaching 100 days! And you've kind of done it twice over, because of all the "Life in the Room" posts.
Perhaps the crew will help you make a bigger sign in time for Day 200 LOL
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
I’m always in awe of those of you that can do ADAD.
Congrats on making it to 100 days! It’s a great celebratory shot.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
(04-12-2019, 10:44 AM)Alliecat Wrote: And you've kind of done it twice over, because of all the "Life in the Room" posts.

That's a very good point! And sometimes you even post multiple "Life in the Room" posts per day. With amusing captions!