Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019!
Good job, Stitch!

More funny music!
All your house are belong to us!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
(09-13-2019, 12:39 AM)Alliecat Wrote: Haha, I should really watch that again.  It was cute.  Add to stack of movies to be watched.

And if you like more, um, classical (?) things, there's the Piano Guys:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgAlQuqzl8o

Actually, now that you mention it, I should re-watch Lilo and Stitch myself. It's been a hot minute.

Ah, Piano Guys! Haven't watched/listened to their stuff in a while. Thanks for the link!

(09-13-2019, 01:43 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Good job, Stitch!

More funny music!

Stitch will conquer all. By being cute and fluffy!

There's a ton of it if you know where to look - Key of Awesome used to do straight up parodies of current pop hits, which was always fun to listen to. Here's one I find quite funny: Because I'm British. Though that's Professor Elemental, and he just writes funny songs to be honest. 

(09-13-2019, 02:54 AM)davidd Wrote: All your house are belong to us!

Noo, don't get him started on the old memes, he'll start asking for cheeseburgers!

- - - 

256: Gobble!
[Image: 59921531_69d4ca9db1c767b970a76de26752c58f_standard.jpg]
Stitch, maybe you could try eating the cake in pieces instead of whole...?
Stitch is the best!
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Nonsense! Eating the cake whole is the only true way to do it! LOL
I can haz cake?   Tongue

A character who talks totally in meme-speak... sorry, m3m35p34k... would be fun!
(09-13-2019, 09:16 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: Stitch is the best!

Definitely one of the best characters in the Disney canon. Absolutely one of my best action figures, because it's just so fun to have him interact with things.

(09-13-2019, 11:15 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Nonsense! Eating the cake whole is the only true way to do it! LOL

That's what he says. Stop encouraging him LOL

(09-14-2019, 03:34 AM)davidd Wrote: I can haz cake?   Tongue 

A character who talks totally in meme-speak... sorry, m3m35p34k... would be fun!

Actually, I did consider making a character like that when Mattel brought out a video game themed doll, but she had no articulation and I couldn't find a matching body that did have articulation, so the idea was put away. 

- - - 

257: Get Lost
[Image: 59996411_f3ebd6a502f68e463efa066c4ffdb699_standard.jpg]
Ankh really doesn't like it when anyone interrupts him having an ice...
Oooh, I missed this guy! Should get a handsome ice-cream loving thug for myself, too!

Doll. I mean doll. Handsome ice-cream loving thug doll. Phew.
(09-14-2019, 11:06 PM)werepuppy Wrote: Actually, I did consider making a character like that when Mattel brought out a video game themed doll, but she had no articulation and I couldn't find a matching body that did have articulation, so the idea was put away. 

Limited (meaning: zero) articulation has not stopped Fashion Switch Carly from becoming one of my most entertaining figures and characters.

(09-15-2019, 03:38 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Oooh, I missed this guy! Should get a handsome ice-cream loving thug for myself, too!

Thug? Or is the term hooligan?

Or maybe even a spiv!

Whatever the term, never interrupt a spiv/hooligan/thug while he's enjoying ice cream.
(09-15-2019, 12:41 PM)davidd Wrote:
(09-14-2019, 11:06 PM)werepuppy Wrote: Actually, I did consider making a character like that when Mattel brought out a video game themed doll, but she had no articulation and I couldn't find a matching body that did have articulation, so the idea was put away. 

Limited (meaning: zero) articulation has not stopped Fashion Switch Carly from becoming one of my most entertaining figures and characters.

(09-15-2019, 03:38 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Oooh, I missed this guy! Should get a handsome ice-cream loving thug for myself, too!

Thug? Or is the term hooligan?

Or maybe even a spiv!

Whatever the term, never interrupt a spiv/hooligan/thug while he's enjoying ice cream.

Could also use the Aussie term of hoon.

Hehe, I really should take more pictures of him, he doesn't have a bad angle. If you're looking for your own... I suggest Mandarake

What he does have is a ridiculously fragile body. One of his hip joints completely snapped after this photo - despite my being very careful in the posing. I mean he did come out in 2010/2011, and he is second hand so there's that to consider, but still. It's currently being held together with Blu-tak, and the tight trousers, so he stands like a champ, but I will need to try to find a replacement body. Somewhere.

(09-15-2019, 12:41 PM)davidd Wrote: Limited (meaning: zero) articulation has not stopped Fashion Switch Carly from becoming one of my most entertaining figures and characters.

... Very true but I have the suspicion you have far more patience than I.

(09-15-2019, 12:41 PM)davidd Wrote:

Doll. I mean doll. Handsome ice-cream loving thug doll. Phew.

Thug? Or is the term hooligan?

Or maybe even a spiv!

He prefers Greeed, seeing as that is what he is. Also he's a tech addict, in particular anything Apple. So he's not impressed with me and my not owning any Apple products.

But yes, never interrupt him during his ice-cream.

(09-15-2019, 04:28 PM)Elfy Wrote: Could also use the Aussie term of hoon.

Oh, I've not heard that term before! You learn something never every day.

- - - 

258: The Anthro Corner
[Image: 60031976_cb0ae082f4a85cdf05f1f402decd1103_standard.jpg]
Rabbie and Freya enjoy a nice seat, while Ademetus rebels and stands on his. Artie is wondering why he is on a rocking horse, but conceeds that it hides him from the JET-SET spies who are clearly hunting him.

Victoria's just wondering why she got landed with all the little ones.
I always liked to imagine that all the famous generals and monarchs were actually sitting on rocking horses when they posed for equestrian portraits, and Artie in his fancy outfit reminded me of that... Sorry, that was kinda random... LOL
Victoria looks like the babysitter who's got her hands full.
Bummer about the broken joint; hope you can find a better fix or a replacement body.
Tell Stitch I have fudge... xp
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
(09-16-2019, 03:31 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: I always liked to imagine that all the famous generals and monarchs were actually sitting on rocking horses when they posed for equestrian portraits, and Artie in his fancy outfit reminded me of that... Sorry, that was kinda random... LOL

No, Artie likes this. He would be the best general.

(09-16-2019, 11:51 AM)Alliecat Wrote: Victoria looks like the babysitter who's got her hands full.
Bummer about the broken joint; hope you can find a better fix or a replacement body.
Tell Stitch I have fudge... xp

She really does. Trying to get Ademetus to just sit down is a job in and of itself. 

So far blu-tak is doing the job. I can't seem to find a medicom body anywhere atm...

... Stitch wants the fudge now. 

- - - 

259: Random Display
[Image: 60066897_c8837c82ca30470c43b6f13e408a701c_standard.jpg]
Frankie and Clawdeen like hanging out with the Santoro sisters - they've got some clawsome style! 

(Bons game: book guessing!)
Noooooooo! Don't make me itch for Santoro doll! My wishlist is giant enough as it is... LOL