Lejays17 Doll-a-Week 2019
Finn does look very much like he'd like to keep that yarn for himself. I hope there's enough left for something small for him!
Awww! I need to get him, as soon as I have any money to spare...
What a pretty color! Best of luck on your knitting!
Beautiful yarn! Haha you should knit something in doll scale. smile
Yes, it's a pretty colour, and he does look like he'd like something for himself LOL
I saved my crocuses this year, but the deer got to the sedum before I moved the chicken wire off the crocuses onto it.
Argh Irritated
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
"Oh... yarn! Now I get it! I thought you were going to regale me with a ripping tale of adventure!"
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
I'll hopefully have some of the yarn left over to make up some doll clothes, it's such a lovely colour.

Inspired by neon_jellyfish's post for today, here's 2 of my EAH dolls.  They are both the Signature versions, but redressed.

Blondie is wearing Elissabat's sig outfit, and Apple is wearing an outfit from the Disney Fairy line, specifically the Pirate one.

[Image: 0866f01e466dbb07baeda274d573f63a.jpg]
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Elissbat’s outfit looks like it could have been made for Blondie.
Apple looks so much more... daring in her redress. It brings out something different in her.
(06-02-2019, 08:24 PM)werepuppy Wrote: Apple looks so much more... daring in her redress. It brings out something different in her.

Yes; I’m not really sure why she looks so different in this outfit - it’s essentially the same colours as her usual outfit.
I love her in it, and she is far from my favourite EAH character
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
They both look great in their new outfits. I've often thought if I was going to collect another line of dolls it might be EAH.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
I love how Apple's hair falls into her face! Gives her a completely different look.
That purple outfit is divine! I wonder if it would fit on a Dal? (EAH clothes tend to kind of fit Dals, better than MH clothes do, anyhow. I don't know anything about Disney Fairies...)
Apple looks adorably... almost edgy... in the red Pirate Fairy outfit! Between this photo and the one from neon_jellyfish the other day, y'all are starting to make me wonder if I need to add Apple to my small contingent of EAH figs.
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
(06-02-2019, 08:57 PM)Lejays17 Wrote:
(06-02-2019, 08:24 PM)werepuppy Wrote: Apple looks so much more... daring in her redress. It brings out something different in her.

Yes; I’m not really sure why she looks so different in this outfit - it’s essentially the same colours as her usual outfit.
I love her in it, and she is far from my favourite EAH character

(06-03-2019, 03:28 AM)Alliecat Wrote: They both look great in their new outfits. I've often thought if I was going to collect another line of dolls it might be EAH.

You can probably pick them up fairly inexpensively online now.