Lejays17 Doll-a-Week 2019
I didn't get around to posting last week's photo in the right week - but I did take it in the right week.

We took Shala & Nyxie away for the weekend, and had a free afternoon, so we went to the "Cow Park".  It's full of decorated life-size cows.

[Image: ee8d118fcb7a5724884fc400a065bd8e.jpg]

Bonus cow photos smile

[Image: a077fa0ed4c5df084a30f1145c56f919.jpg]

[Image: 80d8ded25c89cae84cd0e4282d66c07a.jpg]

[Image: b01d621f541e612522942f95f4888dd0.jpg]

And this week's photo - I'm getting a nice collection of Wonder Woman dolls/toys

[Image: 5b670b5ace9b19ed337587f990813e22.jpg]

And a closer of the QPosket - this is a bigger one than the Jasmine & Snow White we also have

[Image: fc0a49a90eaa8399c999bd59e5e502b2.jpg]
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Those cow statues are fun! We used to have similar ones decorated by various artist in various places in town, everybody was saying it's stupid, but I liked them, some were really pretty, and some had maps on them to help tourists find the way.

Magnificent Wondersquad! The QPosket one looks extra badass!
The QPosket Wonder Woman has attitude in spades.
The cow statues look so fun. I like the different designs. We've not had anything like that in Glasgow, unless you could that brief summer the left-over police boxes were painted different colours - but I was in London when they had the differently painted Paddington statues all over. I think it's a cool thing, really brings something nice to the area.

Your Wonder Woman collection is coming along nicely. The QPosket version does look especially bad-ass, and I like that while there is a bit of an cartoon-y feel in her design, there's not a cheesecake element there. Pullip Diana looks a little like she's been asked to unveil these new status of her, and she's just praising the sculptors and artists because look at wonderful (ha) they are.
The Cow Park looks fun, and your WW collection is adorable!
Hahaha cow park! That's hilarious. I had to look it up ... there are 90 of them?! And they moooove them around xp
Sounds like fun. The mermaid one is cute. I guess it's a "sea cow"... oh wait, wrong species LOL
Your Wonder Woman collection is cute too. QPosket has so many more figures than when I first discovered they existed. I think they could be addictive.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
I never seen or heard of a cow park before.But the one that is a basket of fruit cow looks interesting. I wonder how they came up with this idea of making different theme cows.
Imagine if someone landed at that park with a high fever and mistook them for real. :O
FSWTBLJ
Seeking Dal Ange (Christmas Dal) eyechips
That's a fun WW collection! It would be difficult to choose a favorite. Gotta love 'em all, I guess!

Similar to the "art cows," I believe the city of Seattle in the U.S. state of Washington had "art pigs" situated throughout the city several years ago.
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
The cows are all around the place in Shepparton and nearby towns like Mooroopna. It’s quite fun to be driving and seeing a random painted cow or two.
(06-18-2019, 01:53 AM)Jubilee Wrote: I never seen or heard of a cow park before.But the one that is a basket of fruit cow looks interesting. I wonder how they came up with this idea of making different theme cows.

A lot of the cows are painted with themes of things in the area, fruit is a very common thing to be found around there. Like Elfy mentioned, there are a lot in the district, and you can get a map at the Council offices to show where they are located so you can visit them when you go places.
There's also a collection of painted cows at Ashgrove Cheese in Tasmania (it's a dairy & production site), but they aren't as inventive.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
I signed up for an Advent Calendar with a local yarn dyer (local being relative - they're in Tasmania).

It arrived this week - I can't open it until 1 July - but Becky was anxious to dive straight into the bag.  And Lottie & Felicity have lined up to ask for knitted items  LOL LOL

[Image: e5cf02d77de64251d40876250630490d.jpg]
Lottie and Felicity are looking very beseeching there.
I agree, Lottie and Felicity are clearly putting on their best pleading looks here.
Looks to me like somebody... or somebodies... may be sneaking a peek before the Official Opening Date!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!