Lejays17 Doll-a-Week 2019
Yay, congrats on the first boy! I love Isuls and I’m always to see others’.
Isuls are so cute! Those little bunny ears are precious! :')
They are very precious, and different from the ones from Amelia too. He was standing on the floor near to a couple of the other dolls this last week, until one of them fell over next to him. we decided she was making a grab for his bunny ears, so have separated them xp He's now with the rest of the Steampunk crew on the stepstool.

I've had to cover the 2 potted roses to keep them away from the marauding possum (who is probably really pissed with us at the moment after we evicted it from the roof last week), and have now got 3 actual flowers!

Izzy is smelling the one which has progressed the furthest in opening (the other 2 are still at bud stage)

[Image: c39c96299bdeea8eb6ed4b08415fac14.jpg]
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Oh, it's been so long since I've last seen Izzy. She's beautiful, and the light on her hair is so very pretty!
I like how her dress matches the rose.
Mmmm.... stop and smell the roses. yay Your photos of Izzy are making me wonder if I want a Scarlet!
Hope that possum leaves your roses alone. A bar of deodorant soap hung near plants is supposed to deter deer... I can't say it ever really worked for me, but I wonder if it would put the possum off...?
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Izzy looks great with the rose. We tried a few things to put the possum off, but the only thing that works is putting a net over the plants.
Izzy looks so lovely in the picture!
Like Elfy said, the only thing that keeps them away is the netting. I'm also thinking of a chicken-wire cage, so I can at least see the flowers.

Izzy is stunning, she makes pretty much anything look good.

This week's pic is a few little figurines we picked up when we were in Rome 6 years ago.
There's 3 Roman soldiers, and 1 member of the Swiss Guard (and the Swiss Chocolate cow is photobombing them smile )

[Image: 103119c1cf78f54e32e0af43a7897100.jpg]
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
You two have such a great variety of all kinds of figures!
Oh they are such cute little figurines! They sort of remind me almost of the Peanuts style?
Roman soldiers? Is this a first on this forum? I certainly don't recall seeing figures from ancient Rome before among anyone's photos!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Haha, cute! Love the cow too. What fun little souvenirs. And yes, Peanuts... the one in the yellow top, I thought immediately, "If Charlie Brown was a Roman soldier in another life..." LOL
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Funny and cute souvenirs soldiers! The cow is pretty funny, too.
(01-29-2019, 02:24 AM)davidd Wrote: Roman soldiers? Is this a first on this forum? I certainly don't recall seeing figures from ancient Rome before among anyone's photos!

Next week I’ll do my other Roman soldier, who is a unique OOAK one. I’ll take a new picture AND I’ll post one of my favourite dolly photos ever - it’s from before I really started taking dolly photos smile