Lejays17 Doll-a-Week 2019
Late this week - technical issues with computer (and not very tech-savvy wiyh the ipad)

Following the theme of our house last week - Evie & Meredith are watching the Grand Final Parade on the TV.

Evie is delighted that her favourite player had bought his 6-month old to enjoy the festivities.

[Image: 47ab4d20d6c7d623e762d7c93b07371c.jpg]

And a bonus of Evie hanging out while we waited for Elfy to finish being a mad fan over his footy team (we went into the city together, he went to the Open Training session / Grand Final Parade, and I hung out in one of the arcades with my knitting, book & a coffee  LOL)

[Image: 2ed1d54690f8381822f0bcef789165c4.jpg]
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Evie looks like she's having fun! Something seems to have sparked her interest, maybe a chocolate shop?
That looks to be a wonderful traveling bag for your little friends; sufficiently sturdy for protection, a wide opening to allow easy access, a sufficient size to carry two or three easily, and an ergonomically designed strap for comfortable carrying.
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Evie looks so very content in that picture!
They're cute in their little beanies with their flag. Evie does look quite at ease. Did anyone seem to notice you had a doll in the bag?
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
I really like her polka dot dress!
Thanks all!

davidd - the "dolly-transport bag" is actually my day-to-day handbag - it's big enough to fit waht i need in it, with room to spare.  And I like that it has the solid sides so will stand up on its own.

neon - Evie had probably spotted the Tea Room with cake in the window on the level below us.  It wasn't open when I was there, or I would have gone to try it out  LOL

Alliecat - the guy in the chair next to mine spotted me taking photos of Evie, but didn't say anything.  And where the chair was located, most people were walkng "away" from me, so wouldn't have seen her.

It was our wedding anniversary last week, and Elfy spoils me terribly.  LOL
I love the Gorjuss artwork - I have a number of different collectibles with it on it - mostly cross-stitch pictures.  Anyway, I'd been thinking of getting one of the dolls, and he surprised me with this one!

[Image: 3503594a51bc22f8127a6b47043a5b5c.jpg]
This one is called "On Top of the World".  And you can't really see in this pic, but she has the forum-favourite Stripey Socks on!
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Ahhh, you got a Santoro girl! She's so lovely!
Aw, she's cute! Love her outfit!
Squeee, Gorjuss girl!!! She's so cute! I also love Santoro.
She looks lovely in this garden setting, in which she certainly seems to be happy!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Aw, happy anniversary, you guys! Heart
What a cute doll. I guess the simplicity is part of the appeal; with such a minimal faceup they can still look really sweet. I like her colour combination, & am looking forward to her adventures with your crew smile
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Nice weather this weekend, means outdoors photos :0

Ester: Are you sure lying on the ground is a sensible thing to do?
Honey: of course it is!  How else to you commune with the elements?

[Image: 04d5c4da92e810b3cb8de1b2c479fe18.jpg]

Ester: Nope, not feeling anything at all.
Honey: Shh!  The earth is talking to me, and I can't hear over your chatter!
[Image: 611968e912adf6be0785b3538c6ce469.jpg]
Maybe putting her feet into water, like a small stream or a lake would work better for Ester...
Honey looks to be enjoying herself so much, even if Ester isn't really sure about this...

I agree with neon, maybe dipping her toes in water would help Ester commune with nature better.