Lejays17 Doll-a-Week 2019
Their outfits are both lovely, and I the look Ester is giving Honey in that first picture is hilarious smile
Wait until the ants show up. Then they'll both learn what communing with nature is really about!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Hahaha! Some people just don't get it, do they.
"The earth is talking to me" -- love it Heart 2
Very cute!
I hope Ester discovers a way to connect with nature. It is scientifically proven to be healing wink
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
The ‘look’ is brilliant. It’s like ‘what is wrong with you?’
Ester does her nature-communing up a tree or somewhere elevated. She’s an air-elemental, so hears things in the breeze and loves a good thunderstorm.

She doesn’t really understand how Honey feels things through the ground, it’s so heavy and dull compared to the light air & wind. LOL

(And Nyxie is water, and Shala is fire, for the rest of the elements)
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Diana did some shopping for Amelia this week - she found a costume for her to wear at Halloween (or whenever she likes actually  LOL )

[Image: ee66af8a53ce29453e6c81698df71430.jpg]

(she was on clearance at a toy shop I don't usually visit.  I think the green will look good on orange-haired Amelia).
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Can't wait to see Amelia in her new costume! And gosh, Diana is such a beautiful Pullip.
Hope Amelia likes her new costume! Have to agree that Diana is just very gorgeous
Do you think that costume will actually fit a Pullip? If so, it's gonna look coooool!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Another vote for "Diana is pretty" and "waiting to see the result" LOL
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Pretty sure it will fit. The Superhero doll costumes do and Captain Marvel is about the same size.
The forum's request is my command  LOL LOL

Here's Amelia in the Captain Marvel outfit.  It is a bit big on her - the Captain Marvel doll looks a bit like the Curvy Barbie size - I like it, and she has some nice articulation (double-jointed knees, her legs "swivel" as the tops of the thighs).  But not articulated ankles or wrists.

[Image: be1f829943017afd5213bb09cee05ca4.jpg]
Amelia looks very heroic in her new outfit.
I've said this on instagram - those colors look great for her!
Ooh the costume looks great, and the colours suit her well.