Lejays17 Doll-a-Week 2019
Captain Amelia looks marvellous. smile
It is indeed a great colour combination. Is she ready for some epic adventures now?
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
She looks great in those colors!
Oh, she's adorable! She looks like a Hallowe'en trick-or-treater in a superhero costume!

(I'm so out of touch, if she showed up at my door, I would have asked her if she was a character from Tron, and she'd probably be all like, "say what, now?")
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Amelia’s a geek girl, so she probably would get the Tron reference, but she’d also give you a lecture about the MCU.
Amelia does look so cute in the costume - the teal/turquiouse looks amazing against her red / orange hair.

In the "back room" - this is the overflow from the main library (authors T-Z specifically).
Kit & Ronnie are discussing which author does the Alternate History the best.  (There are 4-5 authors just in this bit of the library doing Alt History).  Ronnie thinks that Ian Tregillis is best, Gretl is possibly one of the scariest characters she's read.  Kit likes Connie Willis's Doomsday Book the most, but thinks that Jo Walton's "Small Change" series is great too.
Jo-Meg & Bea are amazed over the amount of authors at this end of the alphabet.
Shala is wondering where her favourites are - she's forgotten that the rest of the alphabet is in the other room smile
[Image: fd55470be5bd94ad21b5cf6dd988aed6.jpg]
(the other alt-history authors are Patricia Wrede & Carol Stevremer)
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Oooh, isn't it beautiful to have books sorted by author? Mine are sorted by size, due to space reasons. And what an adorable literature club is occupying the shelves!
What an interesting place for your dollies to live! It's the type of display in which new surprises are there to be discovered each time you glance that way!
Ooh, this is an amazing display. Looks like your girls have a lot of fun reading!
Cool library and fun commentary from the dolls' perspective smile
Maybe I should look up some more Tad Williams. I still have an old copy of "Tailchaser's Song" which I quite liked. What would you recommend?
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Tailchaser’s Song was his first published book. He got more epic after that. Most people will probably say Memory, Sorrow and Thorn, but my personal favourite of his and it’s also in my all time list is The War of the Flowers.
daisy planted the tomatoes today.

She needs to go shopping tomorrow for a cover to keep the marauding possum away!

[Image: 9b0a152e4db85c348395c50f8cbd2cfd.jpg]
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Aw, Daisy looks so adorable here. There's like a hint.of nervousness in her ex.pression that's so endearing.
Daisy looks very accomplished here, having successfully planted the tomatoes.
Ah, yes. The possum season is upon us. Good luck with protecting your garden!
Such a cute pic!
I am impressed that you are willing to take a pale blonde-haired girl like Daisy out in to the dirt to play!
She looks right at home here and ready to get to work!