Lejays17 Doll-a-Week 2019
Have a great trip!
Have a great trip and lots of fun adventures. I'm looking forward to the photos smile
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Enjoy your trip!!
Okay, 2 pics to make up for the one I missed last week (due to holiday)

We stopped at a small town called Ross that is about half-way down the state - they have a great bakery, so Amelia is eyeing off my vanilla slice  LOL

[Image: 2cb9db20f7d5f981fb1f069a7a99294c.jpg]

And Becky & Amelia sitting outside our hotel room about half-way through the trip - it's a bit colder on the sea-shore, so they're wearing their jackets.
[Image: d9c06f8b4baeab65deb08d66681b1b1f.jpg]

Elfy has written some words on Amelia's behalf, so we will be posting a proper set of holiday snaps shortly.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
I love that shot of them at Swansea, it’s just so cute.
I love how the natural lighting makes their hair seem so bright!

I hope you had a ton of fun on your trip!
Vanilla slice! Heart

And what a veiw!
What a lovely seaside view! The color of the water is quite beautiful! I like the dynamic contrast between your colorful orange-haired girl and the setting.
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Yum. That looks tasty.
And the hotel view is great!
Looking forward to the travelogue smile
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
I take about 90% of my photos outside, so I'm used to the natural light - I have problems with the "indoor" lighting when I do take photos inside.

There's a thread for the Tasmanian holiday under the Pullip & Friends sub-board - I started it, but Elfy is doing most of the entries.

Happy Easter to those who observe it - Finn is being a good Easter Bunny and delivering the eggs to the family.  (we have a plan to do a longer shoot tomorrow if the weather cooperates - Elfy had the idea for the Steampunk crew to do an easter egg hunt).

[Image: b507efea13d76eb32ce92dc164da542a.jpg]
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Finn makes an eggsellent (see what I did there?) Easter Bunny!
Omigosh he's so cuuuute!!!

(04-21-2019, 04:53 PM)Elfy Wrote: Finn makes an eggsellent (see what I did there?) Easter Bunny!

LOL Hahaha!
Awwww!
Finn has a way of looking uncomfortable in the outfits you put him in!  LOL

Poor guy! I imagine he agreed to do the Easter Bunny duties because he was assured that nobody would see him. Then you went and made him pose for a portrait!  yay
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Aw, Finn. Such a good boy, helping out by delivering the eggs.

... Or is he uncomfortable looking because he knows he's totally hidden a couple for himself somewhere?