Lejays17 Doll-a-Week 2019
Oh, that's really cool! I hope Timmy enjoys reading her adventures.
Fave dolls, fave books... sounds like a win all the way around!

(Bonus points for sunshine!)
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Hope you & Laura enjoy the new book smile
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Yay! I love book-inspired dolls!
I'm saving that particular book for our holiday - and having to defend it from Elfy, who's dying to read it  LOL LOL

Another book-based doll picture this week, I'm having fun with these photos.

Shala is trying to cos-play the book cover to Changeless by Gail Carriger.
She hasn't quite got the dress & hat combination right, and the book-digirible is being "played" by a decorative votive candle burner  yay

[Image: cbe0f3c12abdf467d1f8f5ded8207053.jpg]
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
You make do with what you have and Shala is a good steampunk pirate.
I say it's close enough! And I've already added some of Gail's series to my wish-spreadsheet, so this time I'm safe...

And the balloon makes another appearance! I still remember that Robecca Mini photo!
Shala has made an awesome cosplay, all things considered. She's a brilliant steampunk pirate!

I need to read this series, clearly. Because steampunk.
Your version of the book cover is better! Cute and clever.

You could add in the goggles from your Pullip Amelia for a bit more steampunkishness.
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Cute! That would be a good idea for a photo challenge (or maybe pretty hard??) ... dolls copying book covers!
Love the little balloon.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
It may not be an exact match to the cover, but you captured the spirit of it.
She looks gorgeous in that outfit!
Thanks all!
When I was reading the first one, I was struck by the description of Alexia that was very like Shala. I don’t have quite the right clothes for the period, but it was still fun to try and do it.

Alliecat, fun idea for a future challenge, I’ll keep it in mind.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
As we are travelling at the moment, it’s hard to be able to post a photo this week. I have taken dolly-pics, most of which will be in their own thread when we get home.
Hope you're enjoying yourself!