Lejays17 Doll-a-Week 2019
I had no idea there had been multiple series of the minis!  Oh My What a fun collection!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
(05-12-2019, 04:54 PM)davidd Wrote: I had no idea there had been multiple series of the minis!  Oh My What a fun collection!

I had a quick look when I was trying to remember what Ari & Moanica names were, and they released 236 different minis! I had no idea there were so many done - we didn’t get all the lines released here, I think I’ve got about 75 different ones for a multitude of lines (and maybe another 40 or so of duplicated ones).
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Minis! I almost forgot they existed! They're so cute!
Oh wow, the minis are all so cute

(Also wow, how many variations are there?)
Aw, they're so cute! What a fun collection! This led me to look them up and I ended up watching some Aussie guy who does toy reviews. LOL
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
An Aussie guy? Wow! Some of the ones we don’t have never even made it to our fair shores.
The minis are fun and super-duper cute.  I might take some more of the different lines I have, so you can see all their glory  LOL

I have managed to stop the marauding possum from eating my rose by covering it with "bird-netting".  And I've been getting a few roses from it, so I wanted to enjoy them while I have them.

Toni & Felicity are enjoying the rose I picked.

[Image: 797336d4766fe5eab697177733feb45b.jpg]
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Awww, your and Elfy's photos match this week! How cute!
(05-19-2019, 10:43 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Awww, your and Elfy's photos match this week! How cute!

LOL LOL
Elfy "stole" my idea when I put the rose on the table in front of Finn & Toni yesterday.

I did take a couple of differnt photos this afternoon of other Pullips, but this was my favourite of them.
Toni seems more interesting in Felicity than the rose...
Your stories of marauding possums continue to amuse me! I'm glad you were able to successfully defend at least part of your garden!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Lovely flower. And 2 lovely girls. Glad you managed to foil the possum, for now at least.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Yeah the possums love budding roses, but we’ve managed to protect the Tatiana.
I was very pleased that I have managed to save the roses this time - i reorganised the netting cover last week, and discovered that the orange one is also flowering!

Today I went to a yarn show, and caught up with a friend.

Finn is helping model some of the yarn I bought - the vendor is known for her bunny yarn smile
(This is cotton yarn, and is going to be a tunic for myself)
[Image: 1fbace61f2dcf30189eb844bddd36d94.jpg]
Will there be enough left over for a garment for Finn, seeing as he likes it so much?