Pullip Zuora - Review and pictures
What an awesome review! I was already excited to get her, but now I'm even more stoked! I'm at my happiness peak atm with this find. Especially for $82. Thank you for showing her off!
(05-28-2019, 09:42 AM)Goblin Wrote: What an awesome review! I was already excited to get her, but now I'm even more stoked! I'm at my happiness peak atm with this find. Especially for $82. Thank you for showing her off!

You WILL love her for sure! Zuroa is one of my favorite Pullip and her outfit is just PERFECT for my goth "Freak Circus!

If you don't already have her, try to hunt down Dal Lipoca. She's perfect as Zuora's "little sister". Plus she's easy to find and usually cheap.  Tongue
[Image: 8ZtVOxb.jpg]
I choked on my cereal seeing the Captain Caveman. Because fantastic

I'm really pleased your circus has this new addition and hope you managed to find Lilith for that perfect final addition
(05-29-2019, 06:22 PM)werepuppy Wrote: I choked on my cereal seeing the Captain Caveman. Because fantastic

I'm really pleased your circus has this new addition and hope you managed to find Lilith for that perfect final addition

I felt nostalgic when I thought about Cap Caveman!

As for Lilith, one day there was about 30 Pullips that appeared at Mandarake suddenly one night. Lilith was among them... for 15K yen! And of course, sold out. Same thing for Melissa recently.
This just proves that with any luck, I may be able to find them for the right price. I Just have to be at the right place at the right time.
(05-28-2019, 10:43 AM)Kanrabat Wrote: If you don't already have her, try to hunt down Dal Lipoca. She's perfect as Zuora's "little sister". Plus she's easy to find and usually cheap.  Tongue

I've actually had my eye on a Lipoca on a FB group I'm in. She's pretty cheap and I don't think has sold yet, but unfortunately I have like...5 dolls I'd rather have that I'm keen eye on lol. Birthday is soon though so fingers crossed!
(05-30-2019, 01:39 AM)Goblin Wrote:
(05-28-2019, 10:43 AM)Kanrabat Wrote: If you don't already have her, try to hunt down Dal Lipoca. She's perfect as Zuora's "little sister". Plus she's easy to find and usually cheap.  Tongue

I've actually had my eye on a Lipoca on a FB group I'm in. She's pretty cheap and I don't think has sold yet, but unfortunately I have like...5 dolls I'd rather have that I'm keen eye on lol. Birthday is soon though so fingers crossed!

Put Lipoca on your Wish List and say out loud that it would make for a nice B-Day gift. With some wink-wink nudge-nudge!  LOL 

In any case, Lipoca is not rare at all and will still be cheap in a few months. No hurry there. I had my Lipoca for below 60$CAN plus shipping on Ebay of all places.