kadytheredpanda's dolly photo whenever thread
Another character I'm not familiar with, but she looks very cheerful. These threads are introducing such a fun variety of dolls to everyone.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
The Miraculous Ladybug dolls have sweet faces. The price scalping is insane on most of the dolls, though.

This is one of my earliest dolls, an Eden Toys Madeline. I managed to get her with complete stock on eBay for like $12 back in 2013. I didn't include a picture but she has her appendix scar on her body, which I thought was a nice touch.

[Image: tumblr_podv2mphdN1rnrtvp_540.jpg]
---
Own: Pullip Akemi, Pullip Les Secrets by Laduree (Seccotine), Dal Madoka Kaname, Docolla Dal Kyubey, Pullip Homura Akemi, Le Petit Prince The Fox (Vicky), 

Wishlist: Queen Serenity, Princess Serenity, Princess Kakyuu, Sailor Moon in general, Utena, Anthy, Kumiho, Secret Garden of the White Witch, Mami Tomoe, Le Petit Prince The Rose, Isul Le Petit Prince,
---
She seems to be in a great condition, considering how old she is. Her coat looks so warm and snuggly!
Cute. Isn't it fun when you find dolls for great deals on eBay!
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Always glad to see more Ladybug love! I’m currently awaiting approval to get Ladybug-themed vanity plates because I’m a nerd.
For some reason she reminds me of Madeleine.
Aw, Madeleine, the smallest one who just said pooh pooh to the tiger in the zoo. The Eden dolls were probably the best as representations of the original illustrations - there's just something so charming about their simplicity that works well for the character
The Eden ones certainly were a great representation of the original illustrations. I've always intended to at least get Pepito for Madeleine but I have yet to do it.

Today is Sakura Kinomoto's birthday! These are both of my Sakura dolls (with one of the Keros).

[Image: tumblr_ppazy7FCwb1rnrtvp_540.jpg]
---
Own: Pullip Akemi, Pullip Les Secrets by Laduree (Seccotine), Dal Madoka Kaname, Docolla Dal Kyubey, Pullip Homura Akemi, Le Petit Prince The Fox (Vicky), 

Wishlist: Queen Serenity, Princess Serenity, Princess Kakyuu, Sailor Moon in general, Utena, Anthy, Kumiho, Secret Garden of the White Witch, Mami Tomoe, Le Petit Prince The Rose, Isul Le Petit Prince,
---
Aw, both so adorable. The Trendmasters dolls do good up fairly well, all things considered. They're still pretty dang cute.
Happy Birthday, Sakura!

Heart 2 the kitty ears!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Those Sakuras are adorable!
The Madeleine looks just like the early illustrations, adorable.

Happy Birthday Sakura
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Happy birthday, cuties!
Found my Olympic Barbie! I had this as a child; this one was my dad's way for me to have an in box collectible as well. Unfortunately the box got squished from moving from room to room and house to house over the years. The bottom is the worst. I could probably slide the contents out with little trouble. I may end up deboxing her.

[Image: tumblr_poy7hsspQz1rnrtvp_540.jpg]
---

---
Oh, cool! I love seeing all these older dolls!