kadytheredpanda's dolly photo whenever thread
I liked doing the hair swish. Thought it was a nice touch. Glad that was validated.

Akemi wanted to check the mail with me yesterday.

[Image: rprgqa.png]
---
Own: Pullip Akemi, Pullip Les Secrets by Laduree (Seccotine), Dal Madoka Kaname, Docolla Dal Kyubey, Pullip Homura Akemi, Le Petit Prince The Fox (Vicky), 

Wishlist: Queen Serenity, Princess Serenity, Princess Kakyuu, Sailor Moon in general, Utena, Anthy, Kumiho, Secret Garden of the White Witch, Mami Tomoe, Le Petit Prince The Rose, Isul Le Petit Prince,
---
Because you never known when a new outfit... or a new friend... might show up in the mail!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
She's just so damn cute!
Akemi looks like she's trying to distract you from the mail. Hmm, I wonder if someone has been making purchases without your knowledge... Lol.

She looks amazing in the natural lighting, so very cute.
Akemi is a cutie pie!
Your dolls are so very helpful. I may have to show this thread to ours and hope they take the hint.
Very cute helping out with the mail.

I live in hope our crew will do the housework while we are at work. So far I’ve been sadly disappointed
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
I like having little helpers.

I regret not buying the PSGM Usagi bedroom playset when it was offered with my Usagi doll. The miniature Luna figurine would've been perfect with Sailor Luna here.

[Image: tumblr_pnljc8Resv1rnrtvp_540.jpg]
---
Own: Pullip Akemi, Pullip Les Secrets by Laduree (Seccotine), Dal Madoka Kaname, Docolla Dal Kyubey, Pullip Homura Akemi, Le Petit Prince The Fox (Vicky), 

Wishlist: Queen Serenity, Princess Serenity, Princess Kakyuu, Sailor Moon in general, Utena, Anthy, Kumiho, Secret Garden of the White Witch, Mami Tomoe, Le Petit Prince The Rose, Isul Le Petit Prince,
---
Love the bright blue hair on this one
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
She's adorable!!!
Gah, Sailor Luna is just the cutest thing I've seen in a long time. Her colours are just so brilliantly bright, and her.smile just sort of puts you at ease. Still very much a big want for me, and I'm glad you have her in your collection
She's really cute! Love the blue hair and she has a sweet face.
Akemi looks quite happy waiting for "her" mail.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
What a pretty face! And kitty Luna is a cute figurine!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Sailor Luna is certainly a cutie. A unique one at that. The Luna was from the Sailor Moon Figma (which I have somewhere. Unfortunately her stand is broken so I can't really display her anymore.

PGSM Usagi is another special Sailor Moon doll in my collection. She was a Japanese Toys R Us exclusive. I love her little odangos and her uniform craftsmanship. It's amazing for a six inch doll.

[Image: wntzon.jpg]
---

---
Ahh, I have this Usagi. I picked her up really randomly. She is such a cutie, and you've managed to take such a great shot of her