kadytheredpanda's dolly photo whenever thread
(02-13-2019, 04:52 AM)werepuppy Wrote: Ahhh, that's an awesome idea! Ah, Venus the senshi of love. That's one of the later "pretty face" Irwin dolls, isn't it? I really do love how good the Sailor Moon dolls were. (Still wanting Sailor Luna. Also what would be good is a Princess Sailor Moon doll; that design from the live action was awesome.)

But yes, a fantastic picture representing a good attack and a fun play on it!

Yes, she's one of the later series Irwins. They're very nostalgic to me, even moreso than the ugly face Bandai ones that came out when I was like four.

(I once saw a custom Princess Sailor Moon doll. It was gorgeous. I'd love to complete the PGSM dolls in my collection but they've jumped in price. Especially Moon. WTF Moon is usually the cheapest because she's so common. I've found the Premium Bandai Sailor Moon for cheaper than PGSM Moon.)

Happy Valentines Day Eve! I love this picture of Seccotine in particular

[Image: tumblr_pmvodsoPLK1rtt3bso4_540.jpg]
---
Own: Pullip Akemi, Pullip Les Secrets by Laduree (Seccotine), Dal Madoka Kaname, Docolla Dal Kyubey, Pullip Homura Akemi, Le Petit Prince The Fox (Vicky), 

Wishlist: Queen Serenity, Princess Serenity, Princess Kakyuu, Sailor Moon in general, Utena, Anthy, Kumiho, Secret Garden of the White Witch, Mami Tomoe, Le Petit Prince The Rose, Isul Le Petit Prince,
---

Messages In This Thread
RE: kadytheredpanda's dolly photo whenever thread - by kadytheredpanda - 02-14-2019, 04:54 AM