kadytheredpanda's dolly photo whenever thread
Love Akemi’s pink and blue hair.
(02-21-2019, 07:02 AM)werepuppy Wrote: Oh those outfits suit her very well!

What Winx line in particular fits the Pullip body? Or rather... which manufacture?

It was the Jakks Pacific Winx Club dolls. I think they were American only. I only have Witty Toys Roxy so I don't know if those clothes would work. 

I'm attempting to destash some wax melts (partly to fund a new doll). Madoka tried to help.

[Image: nfvmkx.jpg]
---
Own: Pullip Akemi, Pullip Les Secrets by Laduree (Seccotine), Dal Madoka Kaname, Docolla Dal Kyubey, Pullip Homura Akemi, Le Petit Prince The Fox (Vicky), 

Wishlist: Queen Serenity, Princess Serenity, Princess Kakyuu, Sailor Moon in general, Utena, Anthy, Kumiho, Secret Garden of the White Witch, Mami Tomoe, Le Petit Prince The Rose, Isul Le Petit Prince,
---
Always nice to see the dollies helping around the house.
She seems more helpful than our lot - I can't believe the housework isn't done while we're at work smile smile

The Akemi is beautiful with the heterochromia, she's on my wish-list to get (Elfy likes her as well, so an added incentive to get her)
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
It's nice she's trying to help, but it does seem like she'd like to keep hold of that one
Eh, if she wants it, she can keep it. I have a lot to destash.

[Image: tumblr_pnb3zsgGp21rnrtvp_540.jpg]
---
Own: Pullip Akemi, Pullip Les Secrets by Laduree (Seccotine), Dal Madoka Kaname, Docolla Dal Kyubey, Pullip Homura Akemi, Le Petit Prince The Fox (Vicky), 

Wishlist: Queen Serenity, Princess Serenity, Princess Kakyuu, Sailor Moon in general, Utena, Anthy, Kumiho, Secret Garden of the White Witch, Mami Tomoe, Le Petit Prince The Rose, Isul Le Petit Prince,
---
Seconding earlier comments.

That soap looks a WHOLE LOT like a raspberry cookie.

I don't think you're getting that one back.
FSWTBLJ
Seeking Dal Ange (Christmas Dal) eyechips
I found these Barbie clothes I made in college. I think they were from a tutorial on Pinterest but I can't remember (nor can I relocate the pin). They fit Seccotine quite well! If anything the skirt is slightly loose. (The necklace is a Barbie one)

[Image: ufcudo.jpg]
---

---
Ooh, the blue suits her very well! You can't tell the skirt is slightly loose from looking at the picture, so that makes it a good fit for her.
Looks like you had fun doing all the Valentine shots. I think you did a pretty good job on the underwear, and the Barbie outfit too. Your Akemi is my fave here; she's very pretty.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
It’s a cute little outfit and you really can’t tell that the skirt is loose.
Thank you, y'all! I remember that I made them out of fat quarter scraps. IIRC because they were the only fabric I could find at the Walmart by my campus haha. I really wish I could find those patterns before, considering how wonderful they turned out. I don't even have the pattern pieces anymore.

Another shot with her skirt on

[Image: nibhgj.jpg]
---

---
The skirt pairs well with the Hello Kitty top, it's going to be a useful outfit piece for you, I can tell.

I love how her hair is swishing, it gives a great sense of motion
I agree, the skirt is cute and its a great outfit!
As werepuppy noted, the hair flip is adorable!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!