kadytheredpanda's dolly photo whenever thread
Happy Monday to you, too! Sakura most certainly looks like she can enjoy all days of the week no matter what smile
I haven't shown my Pullips for awhile. I really liked this shot of Dal Kyubey I took today. It shows his true colors.

[Image: tumblr_pobcerklBF1rnrtvp_540.jpg]
---
Own: Pullip Akemi, Pullip Les Secrets by Laduree (Seccotine), Dal Madoka Kaname, Docolla Dal Kyubey, Pullip Homura Akemi, Le Petit Prince The Fox (Vicky), 

Wishlist: Queen Serenity, Princess Serenity, Princess Kakyuu, Sailor Moon in general, Utena, Anthy, Kumiho, Secret Garden of the White Witch, Mami Tomoe, Le Petit Prince The Rose, Isul Le Petit Prince,
---
Well, he looks like he's plotting evil things.
The kigurumi and the evil stare are truly a killer combo!
Hahaha... looks like someone isn't happy with their outfit! LOL
It looks nice and warm there in the photo of Sakura.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Reminds me of the kid in the movie A Christmas Story when they forced him to wear the bunny pajamas!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Yeah, I’m thinking the outfit is the cause of the less than impressed expression.
He’s plotting something nasty to whoever put him in that bunny outfit LOL
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Sucks to be him, he's stuck wearing the evil alien bunny cat pajamas.

Y'all loved my Disney Barbie's t-shirt. She came with a matching Ken (and balloons! yay balloons!). This is also my only Ken and one of my very few male dolls.

[Image: dhxmdg.jpg]
---
Own: Pullip Akemi, Pullip Les Secrets by Laduree (Seccotine), Dal Madoka Kaname, Docolla Dal Kyubey, Pullip Homura Akemi, Le Petit Prince The Fox (Vicky), 

Wishlist: Queen Serenity, Princess Serenity, Princess Kakyuu, Sailor Moon in general, Utena, Anthy, Kumiho, Secret Garden of the White Witch, Mami Tomoe, Le Petit Prince The Rose, Isul Le Petit Prince,
---
The mouse balloons are funny!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
I love the balloons, too!
The balloons are cool but I love that the tips actually look like ones that you can get
Cute pair. He is a nicer looking Ken than many of them. The neck joint on male figures always gets me though LOL
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
He is a nice Ken doll, for sure. That being said, the neck joint always bothered me too. It looks improperly put on.

This is Roxy from Winx Club. She's sometimes called the seventh Winx member, but she's an unofficial member. She mainly joined them in season four. I still like her though. How can I hate the Fairy of Animals? This is my rarest Winx doll and my only European Winx doll. She also came with a butterfly haircomb and a mirror.

[Image: sewllx.jpg]
---

---
She's a cutie!