PrettyTiny Film Company Pic-A-Week *2024*! (#16, Apr. 20)
Awww he's so sweet. Good photo.
I could go off on a ranty tangent... about the Current Administration trying to ban gas appliances; now it makes more sense when looked at from an off-grid, social-control perspective. And about cash giving way to cards... and inevitably, to government-controlled digital currency. And even about having to order and pay for fast food through a friggin' app. I guess the days of functioning in society without having a phone are done and gone. The Mark of the Beast is upon us, and it is the Mobile Device.

But instead of a rant, I'll go all d'awwww over the cute pic of Sunsette and her new kitty friend! Because it's a d'awww-worthy scene! No wonder you're not ready to go home.

Did it take Kitty long to get used to you? He seems to have completely accepted you at this point. I guess you'll have to stay!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
I wonder how people without smart phones manage anymore. Several of the attractions I visited required you to buy tickets online in advance. A couple of times I did, but elsewhere I also called and got them to confirm you could still get admission at the door. Also some charge more for walk-ups and on-site parking.
Now that we don’t have a bank you “have” to do online banking. I don’t know how some seniors manage! Or those who can’t afford the outrageous Internet rates.  Next thing is we are getting “smart” power meters. I have a list of questions to take to the public meeting. Have to decide whether I want to try to opt out. People who have them claim their bills went up a lot.

Nope, I would happily have not come home. My neighbourhood has immediately continued demonstrating how gonetohell it is. I could stand it for a while if I had a plan of where to go. But nothing has worked out.

Tipsy was very friendly right away and is pretty good with strangers I guess. I offered to play ball with him shortly after I got there and he was in my lap in no time. He is such a dear soul!
Thank you to fishy for the outfit.

[Image: 53667411483_816ac93667_z.jpg]

[Image: 53667551804_43dd7bd3b8_z.jpg]
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Glad you like it! smile
Super cute outfit! I love those shoes!

I also love the nicely stained woodwork in the background. All my porches and decks and stairs need serious attention, but paint and stain has become prohibitively expensive.

I don't understand how everyone manages to pay for mobile phones and internet connectivity. Even homeless people are shuffling around staring at their phones. How do I get a plan that even destitute person can afford?

And... charging more for paying in person rather than making a reservation online? What kind of sick messed-up world are we living in? Sometimes (often) I long for the long-threatened EMP - Electro Magnetic Pulse - attack that will supposedly wipe out electronic communication systems. Or a ginormous solar flare to throw things in to a tizzy. I am going to laugh when it happens. But it won't happen. That's all a bunch of fear-mongering hype.
They're not dolls, they're action figures!