Tigers & Devils & Scenery, Oh My!
Aw they look like they had a blast! Thank you for sharing your super fun trip with us!
Thank you everyone. It was a lot of fun to do and Amelia is now researching a career in photo journalism.
Thank you for taking us along on your adventure! It reminds me of the days I used to do this with my dolls, and I miss it! I am glad you and your girls had such a great time ex ploring and taking in those gorgeous views!

I have never heard of a pademelon, but I have heard of a quoll (because I use a novel organizer called Quoll Writer). It is neat to see so many of these beautiful little critters!
Yes, we’re quite lucky to live in a country that has so many unique animals.
All the photos were amazing. Thank you for sharing, and I hope you all had a blast
it was our pleasure - we had a great time on the holiday, and the dolls did too xp

It's fun to share the fun facts of our weird animals and beautiful scenery - Elfy did most of the "research" for Amelia, but truthfully it's pretty much stuff we know by osmosis living here.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)