Goblin's Doll A Whenever
I'd love to stick to a schedule of a doll a day/week but I honestly don't trust myself to keep up with when I post. So I'll just post when I have time/have my dolls with me! 

Here's my first photo(s)! I liked both of them for different reasons so I'm posting a close up and a more environmental scene. These are my first two dolls Amani and Yuki. I got them both 2 different Christmases and I love them dearly! Amani needs a new wig badly and some modern clothes. Yuki looks amazing in stripes!

[Image: 20190424-175517.jpg]
[Image: 20190424-175509.jpg]
I wonder what they're discussing.... Probably how nice it is to get out of the house for once!
First, I love that porch step! How picturesque! The bottom step reminds me very much of the porch steps at my grandparents' house when I was little.

Next, yes, Yuki looks adorable in stripes. I don't know if you've noticed yet, but striped stockings have become a regularly recurring element in most of the Doll-A-Day/Week/Whenever topics on the forum!

The playing card bunny ears outfit is adorable! Who needs "modern" when you have "timelessly adorable"?

Finally: welcome to the madness of A Doll A (Whenever)! Good luck, and have fun!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
They look like they're having a nice conversation. I really like Amani's dress!
Welcome to the doll-a-sometime regular group!

That’s a pretty pair you have there, I do like Amani’s Dress with the ears. Where did you get it?

It’s a serious discussion they’re having too
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Welcome to A Doll Whenever! I love Amani’s ears and our Finn has ear envy.
Yay, another doll-a-(____) thread! They look like they're having a nice time hanging out on the porch.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
(04-25-2019, 08:51 AM)davidd Wrote: First, I love that porch step!....Finally: welcome to the madness of A Doll A (Whenever)! Good luck, and have fun!

It is a very grandma-y porch! It's my front steps and I honestly may take most of my pictures there due to all the beautiful ivy that's growing! I HAVE noticed the stripe fad! Those are my Romantic Hatter's stockings and I couldn't help but let Yuki wear them. She wears stripes so well. And you're very right about the dress! It's extremely adorable on Amani!

(04-25-2019, 09:36 AM)dargosmydaddy Wrote: They look like they're having a nice conversation. I really like Amani's dress!

Thank you so much!!!

(04-25-2019, 10:40 AM)Lejays17 Wrote: Welcome to the doll-a-sometime regular group!....It’s a serious discussion they’re having too

I bought this huge box of clothes and accessories off of a Facebook group and this was in it. I honestly have no idea where it's from, but I'm going to make the assumption that it's an etsy find. If I ever find out who did it, I'll let yall know!

(04-25-2019, 10:47 AM)Elfy Wrote: Welcome to A Doll Whenever! I love Amani’s ears and our Finn has ear envy.

Aw, but his ears are so cute too! Isuls look adorable in anything!

Here's an older picture of my first custom, Vee! She's not amazing, but for a first timer I think she came out good! I love her regardless! One day I'll probably redo her eye make up, but for now, she's good as she is : )

[Image: 20181209-112942.jpg]
More pretty dolls! Haha, striped socks appeared in the very first photo! You definitely belong here!
What interesting eye makeup! Or faceup. Or repaint. I did not recognize her as a Pullip at first! I thought perhaps she was some kind of limited edition "Big Eyes" doll, like from that 1960s art fad.

Annnddd... I had to visit Amazon to find out more about the aquarium book in the background. It sounds quite interesting, and over the subsequent 25 years since it was published the author has apparently written several more books as he has refined his "aquariums as art" style.
Got to agree, the eye make up made me think of the big eye art style that was popular in the 60s. She looks a bit like a Lonely Lisa
Sorry for not updating in a while! I've not been home enough to take photos of my girls. BUT! I just put together Yoyo: My first Dal! 
[Image: 20190517-204837.jpg]
[Image: 20190517-204910.jpg]

Update: I forgot to reply to everyone oof!
@davidd: yeah my mom got HARD into aquariums when I was little. We still have fish but it's about 80% algae now. And thank you! I was kinda going for how I did my make up in middle school. Kinda like the 8th grade emo phase look when I realized I needed to cover up all her scratches lol.

@werepuppy: I actually did sandpaper her eye holes a bit to make them bigger! But I think all the dark colors really make them seem bigger and sadder Haha. Thank you!
Once the Dal bug bites, there won't be just one! smile

She's so cutesy! Those chips look good on her.
FSWTBLJ
Seeking Dal Ange (Christmas Dal) eyechips
I like the purple pleated skirt!
Cute smile Congrats on your first Dal. The little chair is really neat too.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
She's cute! I love her eyechips!