Pretty as a Flower
Hello guys. I'm so bad at posting now, what's wrong with me? 

It's been about a month since I came back after months, but hi. I've been having a lot of issues with depression and being busy lately, so here's some photos I took an entire month ago and finally got the motivation to post after talking about dolls with a friend. 

BUT, I started redressing all of my Pullips & Co. a few days ago, and just ordered the ONE doll that has not left my want list for years. Now I will have every Pullip I actually want. Finally. 

Here are some pretty springtime photos of Neeki!

[Image: 33861075268_1c7960db1e_z.jpg]Pretty as a Flower by Haley, on Flickr
[Image: 32794735497_20fb641b29_z.jpg]Pretty as a Flower by Haley, on Flickr
[Image: 46948955754_91f0b559a4_z.jpg]Pretty as a Flower by Haley, on Flickr
[Image: 33861063228_f08cf3ff19_z.jpg]Pretty as a Flower by Haley, on Flickr
[Image: 47738251091_7991454e6c_z.jpg]Pretty as a Flower by Haley, on Flickr

Thanks for looking! Hopefully I'll have some more photos to post soon!
What beautiful pink flowers, and such a pretty Pullip girl with hair to match!

And to think, you've had flowers like that for over a month! How nice to live somewhere that is not a barren wintery wilderness for 8 or 9 months out of the year!

Yeah, the depression thing can sap enthusiasm for everything, even the things we find the most fun.

Besides, you had some serious Real Life Stuff going on that would be enough to sideline anybody from their hobbies for a while.

Congratulations on the incoming Pullip! A mystery: who will it be???

And... welcome back... again!   LOL
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Ha. Yeah, what davidd said about the wintry wilderness sad
BUT, great to see you back! I know depression makes it hard to want to do anything. I do find dolly therapy to be helpful. The flowers are lovely (azaleas...?) and Neeki is very pretty as usual. I always liked her wig, from your previous photos. And what a cute hat!
Hope you feel a little better with the new life and growth of spring.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Those are great, and I love that her hair matches the flowers. Pullips with hats often look super cute, too.
Years ago, I was given a diagnosis of depression, but I overcame it, once I identified the cause of it. I learned to crawl out of the doldrums, and I find when I do those things that I love and enjoy, it makes me feel much lighter and brighter. So, I do pray that you feel much better, that your days are filled with joy, and that whatever you're going through will be resolved. smile

Neeki looks so familiar to me! She's in the vague recesses of my memories, but she's so lovely, and I just love that wig on her. Her outfit is also so springy and lovely, too!

Once I came out of my creativity depression, I also got a bunch a new things for my dolls, too. I'm looking to add a couple of dolls to finish off my collection.
Yay, DeadlyNova is back!

Lovely photos. Can't wait to see who your new doll is smile
Thank you guys for the comments!! Dolly therapy usually does help me, but lately I haven't even felt motivated to do that!

I will let you all see the mystery doll when she arrives. <3

@Alliecat: Yes, they're azaleas!

@Aijo: I'm sure you remember her from a long time ago! I know we've both been around the dolly world for a long time! I remember a few of your dolls quite vividly too!
Lovely spring-time shots in front of the gorgeous flowers.

Welcome back!
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)