Sakura & Sakura
* 2002 TAKARA/SEGA Sakura Wars "Sakura Shinguji" (with OBITSU 27 body and customized 1/6 Katana, both aftermarket additions)

* 2017 TAKARA/TOMY Cardcaptor Sakura "Sakura Kinomoto" (with OBITSU 24 body and Schoolgirl Sailor Suit taken from 2007 KOTOBUKIYA/OBITSU ToHeart 2 Tamaki Kousaka, and TAKARA Jenny Schoolgirl Loafer shoes)

[Image: Sakura%20and%20Sakura%204-29-19.jpg]

[Image: Takara%20Sakura%20Wars%20-%20Special%20D...ji%203.jpg]

[Image: 37964938821_cff4212053_b.jpg]

[Image: Kotobukiya%20To%20Heart%202%20Tamaki%20Kousaka%201.jpg]
[Image: A_Night_at_Konomi_19-10-23_FULLSIZE.png?...fit=bounds]
Sakura spanning the decades... and different series... and a variety of manufacturers.

I quite like the "vintage" (is 17 years ago "vintage"?) Sakura in her military uniform. Nice sword you found for her!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
They're all very cute!
They're all so cute!
Nice comparison of the versions.

The last one in the box was s surprise - do they all come with their heads detached like that? And what is the reasoning behind it? (I know nothing at all about these, so don’t know where to start looking for the answers).

I like the military uniform version more that the dress one.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
the KOTOBUKIYA Tamaki head there is non a neck shaft that only slides into the OBITSU 27's existing neck slot,
with no real way of holding in place besides friction.

that photo above is from the listing for the very doll i bought, as to date, is the only boxed example i've seen anywhere,
so while i cannot say for certain, i would assume that these dolls probably did not leave the factory with a loose dangling head...
[Image: A_Night_at_Konomi_19-10-23_FULLSIZE.png?...fit=bounds]