Poll: My Round 67 vote goes to...
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
LeJays17
9.09%
1 9.09%
Kanrabat
9.09%
1 9.09%
Elfy
45.45%
5 45.45%
Alliecat
36.36%
4 36.36%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Round 67 Voting Thread
You are currently browsing the voting thread for Round 67. The theme for this round was Duel  and this theme was chosen by **NatTheCat** & Alliecat, our Round 66 victors.  

Please cast your vote for your favorite from the following four entries, in reverse alphabetical order of the username.  Voting closes on June 27. The person whose photo entry receives the most votes during the voting period will get to choose the theme of the next round.

Here are the entries:

Knitting Needles at 12 Paces! by LeJays17
[Image: 5137ea61dbc75f4136c38a21be418f04.jpg] 

Dark Riding Hood vs. Carnivac by Kanrabat
[Image: N9lwQcG.jpg]

Jousting - Modern Style by Elfy
[Image: cd70fd2a2cc07dbf99855532401758ba.jpg]

Pirate Queens’ Duel by Alliecat*

[Image: 48319760897_6e0f029285.jpg]
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
All great takes on the theme! It's hard to choose just one.
Action-packed entries, and very colorful, too!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
These dolls play for keeps!
Everyone’s photos are so much fun.

Hard to pick one!
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
I can already see the winner, if my eye is right.
[Image: 8ZtVOxb.jpg]
I agree, these entries are all neat! :3
The lighting in "Pirate Queens'" duel is gorgeous - well, and I like pirates. xp.
"Jousting - Modern Style" is hilarious. LOL. (Your Rei has an epic scooter, by the way! May I ask where you got it, Elfy?)
<3
[Image: 49035651448_1fbe84a2fc_o_d.jpg]

We bought that scooter at a craft market they held as a fundraiser for a local sports club. They knocked money off the price, too, so we got it for $10!
Wow, that was a great deal! :3
<3
[Image: 49035651448_1fbe84a2fc_o_d.jpg]

Congratulations, Elfy! You've won this round. Please think of a theme for the next challenge, and send me a PM when you're ready. grin
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
I expected Alliecat to win, but congrats Elfy!

Next time, revenge shall be mine!.. maybe... someday....
[Image: 8ZtVOxb.jpg]
Congrats, Elfy smile That was hilarious. I particularly like the pose of the girl on the left; she looks like she's really got the hang of this jousting thing. Your and Lejays' crew are a force to be reckoned with, with their knitting needles LOL
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Congrats Elfy - I thought it was going to be another draw until the last minute!

Alliecat - we have round the knitting needles are very useful in all sorts of ways that don’t involve knitting LOL

I loved the lighting & angles with your shot - it looks like a still from a film poster.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Wow! Flattered to win in a month that featured so many great shots and ideas for the theme. I’ll try to come up with a good one and send it to KiraKira. Thanks to everyone who entered and everyone who voted.