Poll: I vote for YOU...
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Lejays17!
60.00%
6 60.00%
Elfy!
20.00%
2 20.00%
Alliecat!
20.00%
2 20.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Round 69 Voting Thread
You are currently browsing the voting thread for Round 69. The theme for this round was Fandoms  and this theme was chosen by Elfy & LeJays17, dual winners of Round 68. Please cast your vote for your favorite from the following three entries, in order as they appeared in my inbox.  Voting closes on September  07. The person whose photo entry receives the most votes during the voting period chooses the theme of the next round.

Here are the entries:

What do you mean, the "Wrong" Football team?? by Lejays17
[Image: 643472a7a82155863c97f12d9349ab88.jpg]

Cosplay Coffee Break by Elfy
[Image: 80eca5a33757c0ca60200b9c45f00d4e.jpg]

Rockstar Fangirl by  Alliecat 
[Image: 48656715022_682f9660c4_o.jpg]
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Richmond Tigers? Booooo! GO 'PIES!!!
Tongue
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
(09-04-2019, 03:29 PM)davidd Wrote: Richmond Tigers? Booooo! GO 'PIES!!!
Tongue

Are you a proper Pie’s supporter, David? We are also more correctly named the Mighty Richmond Tigers.
I think we may have to re-evaluate this friendship if you support the Boo Hiss Magpies, Davidd  LOL LOL

Elfy & I disagree as to which is the right/wrong team to support.  He’s a Richmond Tiger, I’m an Essendon Bomber, and we will never agree  Whacked

Alliecat, the photo you took a while back with the Cory Hart concert tickets & music inspired us to pick this topic - there are so many different things to be a fan of.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Damn. I was so out of the loop for this one, I even missed out on voting. O_O
[Image: 8ZtVOxb.jpg]
(09-04-2019, 06:52 PM)Lejays17 Wrote:  

Elfy & I disagree as to which is the right/wrong team to support.  He’s a Richmond Tiger, I’m an Essendon Bomber, and we will never agree.

I'm sure you're in total agreement about "the team that everyone loves to hate!"  Tongue

(And to answer an earlier question: here's a photo of the car I owned when I lived in Hawaii. Note the bumper sticker.)
(09-09-2019, 07:00 AM)davidd Wrote:
(09-04-2019, 06:52 PM)Lejays17 Wrote:  

Elfy & I disagree as to which is the right/wrong team to support.  He’s a Richmond Tiger, I’m an Essendon Bomber, and we will never agree.

I'm sure you're in total agreement about "the team that everyone loves to hate!"  Tongue

(And to answer an earlier question: here's a photo of the car I owned when I lived in Hawaii. Note the bumper sticker.)

To complete the picture it needs the black and white warning that it’s being driven by a one eyed driver.
LOL

Congratulations to LeJays, by the way! I guess that decides it: ESSENDON! ESSENDON!

(My girls are Crows fans; they call themselves the Ade-ladies.  Tongue )

[Image: 5530663453_f1a468da67_n.jpg]
Congrats, Lejays17. Please PM me once you've come up with the next theme!

grin
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Congrats to Lejays! They were all great entries and it was hard to pick a winner.
(09-10-2019, 03:00 AM)Tdavidd Wrote: LOL

Congratulations to LeJays, by the way! I guess that decides it: ESSENDON! ESSENDON!

(My girls are Crows fans; they call themselves the Ade-ladies.  Tongue )

[Image: 5530663453_f1a468da67_n.jpg]
The girls should apply to join the club, David. They couldn’t do much worse than the current mob.
Thanks all! I really wasn’t expecting to win this round, I figured that only Elfy & I would actually get the joke about the teams.

Davidd - that’s such a cool nickname for your girls, I’m surprised it’s not the (semi) official name for the women supporters of the Crows.

Elfy has brainwashed half the dolly-family into following the Tigers, but there are a couple of sensible ones who follow Essendon.
And then we have Lottie, who is our equivalent of Her Insane Majesty the Very First (but less insane), who walks her own path, and would be interested in applying for the newly-created (by her) position “Chief High Boss” of the ADEL-ladies. She’s a Crows supporter too - mostly because no one tells her what to do & Evie told her she had to follow the Tigers 2 years back when they played in the Grand Final LOL
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Congrats, Lejays! They look like some die-hard little fans there.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
You guys all have such neat pics and accessories and props! grin. (Also, love that guitar Alliecat!)
<3
[Image: 49035651448_1fbe84a2fc_o_d.jpg]