The First Four~
What a nice friend, to do that for you!
Reitanna's very pretty; I like the 2nd photo of her. And Vally is lovely too!
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
(05-21-2019, 05:29 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: More eyecandy! Yaaay! I LOVE Nox!
Thank you!!!

(05-21-2019, 05:50 AM)*NatTheCat* Wrote:
(05-21-2019, 05:29 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: More eyecandy! Yaaay! I LOVE Nox!
Same!
His eye look is eyecatching, and he rocks the hair. x3
You must have really good friends; that was so nice of them!
Thank you!

(05-21-2019, 08:00 AM)Goblin Wrote: I adore Nox and his clothes! Hes so unique! Your girls are so sweet and pretty too. You almost make me want to rechip my Chill too <3
Thanks! Chill looks good in like everything, it's crazy.

(05-21-2019, 09:37 AM)dargosmydaddy Wrote: I don't think I've ever seen a re-chipped Alura before. She looks lovely smile
I don't think I have either honestly (which, fun fact, her chips are just little domes with a paper backing. Learned that the hard way when I was taking them out and tore the paper Sweatdrop ), but thank you!

(05-21-2019, 10:17 AM)davidd Wrote: Reitanna-Rida is certainly a sultry little vixen!

But Vally-Chill is a total walking dream! She's beyond beautiful! Your photos of her are soft and mysterious and moody.
Thank you! Vally is incredibly moody so I'm glad I portrayed that well smile

I took the final pictures of the last few dolls today, so I should be posting the final 4 this week hopefully! Heart 2
Looking for: Dal Lucia, Sentimental Noon, Taeyang Richt

45, 46, 47, and finally, 48!!!~
This is the last four of my current collection Heart 2
Rajelle (Alpin) was a birthday gift from my dad, she ended up in a bit of a mix up but she finally came home December 3rd, 2018! She's Axel's cousin and my favorite little Frenchie LOL
Ledo (Custom) has been a character of mine for years, she's the eldest of the Xander sisters (Massy's family) and the most powerful, who went missing for some 100 years, and everyone thought she was dead. I never thought I'd be able to have a doll of her because all the ones that suited her were always hard to get, so I made her myself! I bought a Shinku 07 head from my friend Casey and made a boobitsu and boom, Ledo was finally a reality. I can't remember what day she came home, but I finished her January 28th, 2019.
V (Custom) was a personal challenge. I have a friend who we call V (short for Velma, like Scooby Doo), and she is honestly one of my favorite human beings who has ever walked the planet. We reunited at a job last year after being separated when she dropped out of high school (we were both in band at different schools so we met and only got to see each other at band events) and completely vanished. I was totally inspired by her style and look and wanted to challenge myself to make a mini version of her, Steve-O haircut, tattoos, and all. So far, only her face is done, but I hope to have her complete soon. Getting the doll herself was an absolute trip and I ended up getting her for free because some miscommunications and ebay refunding me themselves, she arrived on April 22nd, 2019, and I finished her faceup September 1st, 2019. Her current wig is temporary, but I thought it was cute because it looks like her current hair. Also, real V actually picked out her top and jacket! LOL
And last, but not least:
My Neo Noir. She came to me completely out of the blue on May 30th, 2019. I didn't have a job. I could barely afford gas. I was going through a lot. I wake up one morning and my mom said I had a package. I opened it and there she was. I sobbed in the middle of the kitchen because it was so random and out of nowhere. At the time I didn't know who sent her to me, but I know now and I'm so incredibly grateful. Neo Noir has always been one of those dolls I've sought after but put on the back burner because I didn't have a solid character for her, but there she was. It my actual hands. I feel like this is more wild than how I described getting my grail (Assa), but the situations were honestly pretty similar, Assa just wasn't a surprise. It was so wild and crazy and I feel awful because I still don't have a character for her but I'm working on it LOL
And that's it, that's my whole gang. I'm not sure if any more will come before my 10 year anniversary, but if they do I'll add them. It's crazy how much has happened since I started collecting in 2009, how many websites have shut down (RIP Valley of the Dolls), how many people have fallen out, how even the styles of the dolls have changed. But I wouldn't have it any other way and I am so happy to be a part of this hobby and community Heart 2

À Vaillant Coeur Rien D’impossible~

Petit A Petit, L’oiseau Fait Son Nid~

Rajelle~

A Serpent's Tongue~

She's a Sinner~

There are No Souls Left Here to Save~

Dolphin Dandruff~

The Needle On My Record Player Has Been Wearin' Thin~

V~

Noir~

Cemetery Gates~

Quoth the Raven~
Looking for: Dal Lucia, Sentimental Noon, Taeyang Richt

What a fantastic story about Neo Noir!

My Neo Noir is probably my favorite Pullip. (Please don't tell the Amelias!) She's very versatile and looks good in almost any outfit... but of course, she's best in black.
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Those are great stories. What lovely gifts, and fun that you have a friend to inspire one of them. It is sad to see people disappear from the hobby... but yes, it's a lovely community. Hope you'll keep sharing more adventures of your crew smile
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Your collection is awesome! And congratulations on Neo Noir!
Gosh, they're all amazing. Congratulations on a wonderful collection!