Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020)
Mmmm, I particularly adore the filtered version!
Beatrix posing for all her fans!
Thank you both!!!

Day 27

And one more doll with 10 appearances in 2019 - my favorite EAH character, Raven Queen!

[Image: ca32830aaecc91e104de5621d9f6e5f2.jpg]
Beatrix is stunning - the filtered version is particularly nice this time.

And Raven always looks lovely too.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Awww, Raven looks stunning.
Very nice close-up portraits of everyone.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Thanks guys!

Day 28

ADAW #4
So, after mig(raine) pics and sick shelfies, we have a new genre in this thread - migraine posters! Which is why this thing doesn't have any coloring and lettering sucks.

[Image: f9295f7ade8af869b476f64be4e7ad62.jpg]

This is supposed to be an ad for mourning attire boutique. I wanted the lady to wear a heavy mourning veil, but I didn't want to draw what would basically be an empty tent with weird decorations on the top, so I decided to draw a rough sketch of face and clothes before doing the veil. But then I somehow lost track and ended up drawing them in detail, and then I didn't want to bury them under the veil, but I already had the outline of the veil there, so she's wearing a mourning mosquito net. Sorry to all fashion history connoisseurs, I know this is terribly inaccurate and not based on anything real. Also it isn't the least bit black, but my head is too achy for coloring.

[Image: 6ab965b8c62609808e05ee3c5e36b008.jpg]

Sorry about the shitty lettering. The first line says 'No.1 Mourning Attire Boutique', the second one 'Blafard & Dernier'.
It’s still a beautiful drawing, even if it’s not exactly what you had planned.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Your art is so lovely!
Wow, that's pretty cool -- faces are hard! I agree you don't want to hide that under a veil. If this is the portraiture you can do with a migraine I'm looking forward to seeing what you draw on a good day! wink
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
You drew that? Wow! I can barely do a decent stick figure.
Seriously, your art work is amazing. I am so impressed with it.
(01-29-2020, 06:08 AM)Lejays17 Wrote: It’s still a beautiful drawing, even if it’s not exactly what you had planned.

Thank you very much! I feel like I should be in control of the drawing, and not the other way around, on the other hand, it's nice to let my, ehm, 'art' (I hold that word up to a certain standard, so I'm reluctant to call these posters art) show me something I didn't think of. For example, I didn't quite plan for her to smile like that, now I think she might have poisoned her husband or something... LOL

(01-29-2020, 09:09 AM)dargosmydaddy Wrote: Your art is so lovely!

Thank you very much!

(01-29-2020, 11:45 AM)Alliecat Wrote: Wow, that's pretty cool -- faces are hard!  I agree you don't want to hide that under a veil.  If this is the portraiture you can do with a migraine I'm looking forward to seeing what you draw on a good day! wink

Thank you! I'm afraid I can't do any better than that, the difference between migraine day and a good day is that I draw faster on good days.

(01-29-2020, 03:45 PM)Elfy Wrote: You drew that? Wow! I can barely do a decent stick figure.

Yup! Drawing isn't as difficult as it may seem, it just takes some learning and practice. You need talent if you want to do Big Art, but if you're interested in drawing for fun, it's something you can learn, you just need to train your eye and your hand.

I don't have any talent. I know, because I actually flunked out of art college, because my art was crap. And I realized that I don't even enjoy creating what counts as real art nowadays - commenting on the state of society using your artworks and stuff. Some people produce artworks like that naturally, they just have it in them and it flows into their work without them having to construct complicated theories about what does their art mean. I don't have that, and I'm okay with that, because that kind of art isn't what I want anyways. I just want to create nice and fun things. And for that, you really don't need special talent. wink

(01-29-2020, 10:25 PM)werepuppy Wrote: Seriously, your art work is amazing. I am so impressed with it.

Thank you very much!

Day 29

Continuing with 10-shot babes, today featuring the adorable Freak du Chic Twyla!

[Image: 31fe430972748df698da6c5b0481ef70.jpg]

And a horror version with enhanced contrast!

[Image: c4006a163f3cace88acb1316d8a3fcde.jpg]
The enhanced contrast really shows off how lovely her colour scheme is.
I’m with werepuppy, the enhanced contrast really works here.