Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020)
Signature Rochelle is THE Monster High doll. The best, the loveliest - and apparently the one that put me on the MH bandwagon. I cannot name a single thing that I don't like about her: she is a gargoyle. She is made out of a rock. She has cute ears and adorable, innocent eyes. She has the best stock ever created for a MH doll. And her character in the series is also super adorable. Your posing and photo perfectly captures her serene adorableness.
My Flickr Gallery blush

"I wear my sunglasses at night
So I can, so I can
See the light that's right before my eyes"
Those hands! Those wings! Heart 2

(I would try to telepathically send you healing brain waves, but I've had a mild, not-migraine-grade-but-nevertheless-annoying, headache nearly every day for the past week.)
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Sig Rochelle is great.
Many thanks, everyone!!!

Day 330

Filtered Iselle

[Image: 61f467799e0b9067fa18d337468f4247.jpg]

Original Iselle

[Image: e69f16a5b72f84d66f2b34ebca71519b.jpg]

(11-24-2020, 07:40 AM)Loona Wrote: Sorry to hear you're fighting with the migraine again sad The heaviness and the frequency at which you have them strongly resembles the migraine my mother had, and sadly, I know based on her experience that any remedy that is said to fight it is either 1) not actually working or 2) "works" by knocking you out almost completely - which often doesn't really help. Does this also work like this for you, or has the medical industry possibly invented something better since that you could turn to?

I'm the same - meds either don't work on me or basically kill me. I inherited both my migraines and their resistance to any medication from my mom.
Lovely "antiqued" portrait.

Iselle has a marvelous costume.
(11-26-2020, 01:50 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: I'm the same - meds either don't work on me or basically kill me. I inherited both my migraines and their resistance to any medication from my mom.
Ahh, sad to hear that sad While my mother had some lovely characteristics I wish I had, this is a good example for what I'm grateful for not inheriting. I'm much more my dad than my mom, which is physically a good thing (for instance, I have relatively issueless teeth, just like my father, where both my mom and my sister struggle(d) with bad teeth), but our temperaments and characters are... let's just say thay are hard to digest for some Tongue and no wonder my dad and I were always prone to quarrel and fight - we still do if we spend more time together.

I'm in love with Iselle's romantic and detailed dress, and especially that teeny corset! Is this her original stock? I can't seem to recognise her Sweatdrop Happy
My Flickr Gallery blush

"I wear my sunglasses at night
So I can, so I can
See the light that's right before my eyes"
Oh she always looks so lovely
Nice portrait of Rochelle -- I like the pink & blue hair. And Iselle looks so sweet and dainty.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
(11-26-2020, 04:52 AM)Loona Wrote: Is this her original stock? I can't seem to recognise her.

I had to figure this one out as well. Pullip Milk Latte – 2013 release.
The vintage filter just seems to suit her. She’s almost like a ghost from another age.
The blue on Rebecca is amazing.

And Sig Rochelle is the best Rochelle. Followed closely by all the other Rochelles.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Is Elle is so lovely & ethereal looking.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Thanks, everyone!

Day 331

Sick shelfie pretending to be a cool B&W photo.

[Image: 5d0fc08f8cde2ca590064b6a184bf7c5.jpg]
Nice eyeline match! They're all looking at the same thing; watching your every move, most likely. Definitely a cool black and white photo, whether you were trying or not. Even when you're not trying, you innate coolness makes everything you do cool.
Again it looks like a freeze frame in a music video. Or a high line fashion shoot