Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020)
Is Frankie the one who beat Lala into 2nd place?
The black & red work so well together.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
(01-16-2020, 11:26 PM)werepuppy Wrote: Both look fantastic, but the filter adds that sense of mystery that any good witch would want. Also I love her hat.

Thank you! Rosamunda loves to be shrouded in mystery! Her hat is amazing, except it doesn't have anything to hold it in place.

(01-17-2020, 03:29 AM)davidd Wrote: The costume for this figure is marvelously detailed. The sense here that she is emerging from inky darkness suits the character and elevates the aura of mystery.
But it's a kind of sweet sense of mystery; she looks like she must be a cheerful, kind, good-natured witch, despite being labeled Oddwicked.

I always loved Wilhelmina, she was second on my wishlist, but, similarly to Her Royal Lunacy, was out of stock when I was getting my first, so I got her as my third Pullip. Rosamunda is very kind and good-natured witch, but she's more of a cool beauty emitting unshakable calm rather than cheerfulness. The Oddwicked Witch is a title bestowed upon her by her lil' sis, making her the top witch of the country.

(01-17-2020, 04:49 AM)Alliecat Wrote: They're both quite lovely...  Such great rich red-&-black colours in both of these.  They should have a portrait together.

Thank you! It will happen at some point.

(01-17-2020, 03:04 PM)Elfy Wrote: Is Frankie the one who beat Lala into 2nd place?

Nothing can escape you, can it? wink

(01-17-2020, 07:40 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: The black & red work so well together.

I know, right? I can't get enough of that!

Day 17

The other doll to appear in 16 photos was Liselotte, which is kinda impressive, because she's one of my three newest dolls which all arrived at the same time, and has only been around since August 2019.

[Image: ed7791a9bf7f953185387ac29e235af5.jpg]

[Image: d425afede332d42750ee6a337db4d89c.jpg]

At this point, you must have ex³pected me to do this, right?
Ex.pected, but still utterly delighted to see. She's a darling little one, really, and cannot blame you for picking her up. She looks so cute here.
The vintage filter suits her so well.
Thank you both!!!

Day 18

Next up we have dolls with 15 photos. Starting with Rebecca!

[Image: 2d52cfb68326a3157bdf61a87148ec10.jpg]

[Image: a3c299f8697bcbb3405f130ba89e3630.jpg]

So far, I've posted 6 most photographed dolls, and Remei is the only non-redhead. Next two dolls have different hair colors, too, so it won't be so monotonous.
Always good to see Rebecca!
OK, Rebecca's hair is totally gorgeous. How does she not have One Single Flyaway Hair?? (Oddwickshire magic, I guess.) I'm always smoothing stray hairs in photoshoots.
Liselotte certainly did get a lot of camera time. I wonder if she'll be getting a sister this year...? (Just seemed to me like she needs more family cos she's different from the Pullips & MH's wink )
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Rebecca looks absolutely stunning!
Lovely photos! I especially love the 'vintage' looking ones!
(01-19-2020, 05:24 AM)dargosmydaddy Wrote: Always good to see Rebecca!

Right? Oogling her never gets old!

(01-19-2020, 11:43 AM)Alliecat Wrote: OK, Rebecca's hair is totally gorgeous.  How does she not have One Single Flyaway Hair??  (Oddwickshire magic, I guess.)  I'm always smoothing stray hairs in photoshoots.
Liselotte certainly did get a lot of camera time.  I wonder if she'll be getting a sister this year...?  (Just seemed to me like she needs more family cos she's different from the Pullips & MH's wink  )

Haha, I do spend a lot of time arranging their hair before taking photos. I'm just lucky that I enjoy it! Liselotte is definitely getting a sister or two, and a few cousins, and many friends! I'm in love with Azone, and they have many cute characters and several body types which I want to get, and I definitely want to get to it soon!

I'll try to get the dolls from the Shenanigary Wishlist first, but I believe I'll be able to get more dolls after that. The two BJDs are already paid for (minus custom fees), Monty's friend will be released in February, and so will be Pullip Claudia, whom I'm probably going to use to shell an Oddwickshire character. I won't get Claudia right away, but I still think that I'll be able to get her before summer, so I can decide about other dolls after that.

(01-19-2020, 12:18 PM)Elfy Wrote: Rebecca looks absolutely stunning!

Thank you! Rebecca also says thank you!

(01-19-2020, 12:30 PM)DeadlyNova Wrote: Lovely photos! I especially love the 'vintage' looking ones!

Thank you very much!

Day 19

Next doll with 15 photos is Monty, the cutest gloomy boy ever!

[Image: d3bc966562fb6e811d48b9a462f6cd47.jpg]
I never would have guessed that you like red-headed dolls from the last few photos *laugh*

Liselotte is so cute, I’m pleased to hear that she will be getting some family this year.

And a new person for Oddwickshire - I look forward to meeting them when they’re introduced.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Monty is so gloomy that you just want to hug him.
He does look rather sad...
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
(01-20-2020, 08:27 AM)Lejays17 Wrote: I never would have guessed that you like red-headed dolls from the last few photos *laugh*

Liselotte is so cute, I’m pleased to hear that she will be getting some family this year.

And a new person for Oddwickshire - I look forward to meeting them when they’re introduced.

LOL

The character for Claudia already exists - Desdemona Someotherland. At first I wanted to find Neo Noir for her, but I love Claudia and I think she fits the character rather well, and she won't be so hard to obtain, so I changed my original plans. But I will post re-introduction anyways, because I don't think anyone remembers any of the unshelled charatcers (or those who don't appear so frequently).

(01-20-2020, 03:14 PM)Elfy Wrote: Monty is so gloomy that you just want to hug him.

Exactly!

(01-20-2020, 03:44 PM)Alliecat Wrote: He does look rather sad...

To me, he looks more sombre than sad, but he can pull off the sad look, too. He can be a little aloof, but not necessarily in an unfriendly way, it's more like he doesn't know how to approach people and he isn't really bothered by that, but he doesn't especially mind being approached, and when he's not in the mood, he's polite about it.

Day 20

The last doll with 15 photos is signature Frankie. The Frankie army collectively managed to appear in 35 photos, so that makes Frankie the most photographed character, but I only count individual dolls. Plus, in theory, Pullip is also a character, so that would make Pullip the most photographed one... Whatevz. Back to Frankie! I don't have a favorite MH doll per se, but sig Frankie is special to me, because she was the first MH doll I saw when they came out, and I immediately fell in love with her. So I guess I could say Frankie is my favorite (although, character-wise, Cleo would share the first place with her).

[Image: 3d1cb474691f067a18b34df36feb9a57.jpg]