Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020)
(01-04-2020, 09:50 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: My thread is the only one of daily/weekly challenges that doesn't get any comments from 'locals', the only people commenting are you and werepuppy. That kinda stings, to be perfectly honest, and it makes me feel a bit... unweclome? Is that a word?

Oh My Oh! That is... very odd. I did not notice that you have not received comments from the other DS forum members.

werepuppy definitely gets more "local" comments over there than do either you or I, but she has been an active member at Dollieh Sanctuary for longer than we have. Maybe the "locals" are more comfortable with her. Or maybe she has a better "feel" for what types of content they like at Dollieh Sanctuary.

I've grown accustomed to not getting any comments on my posts at Dollieh Sanctuary, so it is always a surprise when I do receive one.

Not receiving any acknowledgement from the "regulars" would definitely be discouraging. And yes, unwelcome is a word. I can see why you would feel that way.

I do not have words to ex-press how happy I am that Dolly Market is back in action. For another year at least. Although maybe this time around we will need to be sure to post our final ADAD 2020 pics on the penultimate day!

ADAD is, above all else, supposed to be fun! Challenging, yes! Sometimes frustrating, of course! But the fun should outweigh everything else. If posting to Dollieh Sanctuary is detracting from the fun, if it is affecting your enjoyment of the project, then stop posting there. I would definitely support that decision. (And I might very well follow your lead.)
They're not dolls, they're action figures!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020) - by davidd - 01-05-2020, 03:12 PM