Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020)
(01-06-2020, 11:03 PM)werepuppy Wrote: Ahh, it looks fantastic

Thank you!

(01-07-2020, 03:37 AM)davidd Wrote: Concentrated Awesomeness, indeed! Less than a week in to the New Year, and how are you gonna top this pic? You could stop now*, and the year would be a win!

Your eye for composition is amazing! So much talent and skill!

Fave dolly memory of 2019 is the delight I received from seeing so many participants in the Doll A Day and Doll A Week projects here at this forum. Fun and laughs every single day!

*But please don't!

((You could switch to A Doll A Week at The Other Forum and see how that goes.))

Thank you very much!!!

Doing this with other people makes it easier and gives you something to look forward to every day, doesn't it?

*Haha, don't worry, I can't stop, Her Insane Majesty demands to have ADAD with Extra Day! on her list of achievements. wink

((Nah, I'm too lazy LOL))

(01-07-2020, 10:01 AM)dargosmydaddy Wrote: What a lovely-- and awesome-- grouping! Yay for an awesome dolly year!

Thank you!!!

(01-07-2020, 02:10 PM)Alliecat Wrote: A fun collage.  It's nice that you had a great dolly year to provide some distraction from the bad health year, and I hope the coming year will be much better for you health-wise.
My favourite dolly memory is playing with Sunsette & Aloalo in the magic garden in Hawaii....  yay

Thank you very much!

Oh, that was a magic garden, indeed! I hope you'll be able to return there or visit some equally or even more magic place!

(01-07-2020, 04:35 PM)Elfy Wrote: So cute with 3 of your different types posed so nicely in the cemetery.

Thank you!

Day 7 - 2020 Dolly Resolution and a Different ADAW

My final 2019 reminiscence prompt is 'dolly resolution for 2020'. I shared my plans, but I see the resolution as an overarching theme, rather than specific plan to do a specific thing. My dolly resolution this year is to make 2020 as (or even more) spectacular a blast as 2019 was. I'm not gonna wait for it to happen, I'm MAKING it happen. I'm gonna have a blast!

And today I'm starting with one of things that will help me get there. Remember the "do more artsy-fartsy stuff" bullet point in my Shenanigary Wishlist?

[Image: d44f7658455b696831378dba5a5fd126.jpg]

Her Insane Majesty is hereby launching A Doodle A Week, an add-on to the daily photochallenge, which will take the form of little posters for our adorable FdC playset, and will be presented to our esteemed audience through photos of the aforementioned posters, accompanied by doll, once a week.

Her Insane Majesty thinks this is going to be very artful, but my skills and refined taste are better suited for silliness than artistry, so that's what you're going to get LOL

Messages In This Thread
RE: Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020) - by neon_jellyfish - 01-07-2020, 10:30 PM