Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020)
To me Remei comes across as you want her too - sweet & just wanting to share her interesting adventures with the world (eg us on the forum xp ). I don’t see her as trying to stage a revolution to overthrow your dolly-world-order.

The lettering on your poster is great. I do agree with you about the colours being too bright if you were going for a vintage feel.
What is Rapunzel hoping to learn from her visit to Madame Dinah?
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020) - by Lejays17 - 01-15-2020, 06:17 AM