Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020)
(01-19-2020, 05:24 AM)dargosmydaddy Wrote: Always good to see Rebecca!

Right? Oogling her never gets old!

(01-19-2020, 11:43 AM)Alliecat Wrote: OK, Rebecca's hair is totally gorgeous.  How does she not have One Single Flyaway Hair??  (Oddwickshire magic, I guess.)  I'm always smoothing stray hairs in photoshoots.
Liselotte certainly did get a lot of camera time.  I wonder if she'll be getting a sister this year...?  (Just seemed to me like she needs more family cos she's different from the Pullips & MH's wink  )

Haha, I do spend a lot of time arranging their hair before taking photos. I'm just lucky that I enjoy it! Liselotte is definitely getting a sister or two, and a few cousins, and many friends! I'm in love with Azone, and they have many cute characters and several body types which I want to get, and I definitely want to get to it soon!

I'll try to get the dolls from the Shenanigary Wishlist first, but I believe I'll be able to get more dolls after that. The two BJDs are already paid for (minus custom fees), Monty's friend will be released in February, and so will be Pullip Claudia, whom I'm probably going to use to shell an Oddwickshire character. I won't get Claudia right away, but I still think that I'll be able to get her before summer, so I can decide about other dolls after that.

(01-19-2020, 12:18 PM)Elfy Wrote: Rebecca looks absolutely stunning!

Thank you! Rebecca also says thank you!

(01-19-2020, 12:30 PM)DeadlyNova Wrote: Lovely photos! I especially love the 'vintage' looking ones!

Thank you very much!

Day 19

Next doll with 15 photos is Monty, the cutest gloomy boy ever!

[Image: d3bc966562fb6e811d48b9a462f6cd47.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020) - by neon_jellyfish - 01-19-2020, 11:42 PM