Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020)
(01-20-2020, 08:27 AM)Lejays17 Wrote: I never would have guessed that you like red-headed dolls from the last few photos *laugh*

Liselotte is so cute, I’m pleased to hear that she will be getting some family this year.

And a new person for Oddwickshire - I look forward to meeting them when they’re introduced.

LOL

The character for Claudia already exists - Desdemona Someotherland. At first I wanted to find Neo Noir for her, but I love Claudia and I think she fits the character rather well, and she won't be so hard to obtain, so I changed my original plans. But I will post re-introduction anyways, because I don't think anyone remembers any of the unshelled charatcers (or those who don't appear so frequently).

(01-20-2020, 03:14 PM)Elfy Wrote: Monty is so gloomy that you just want to hug him.

Exactly!

(01-20-2020, 03:44 PM)Alliecat Wrote: He does look rather sad...

To me, he looks more sombre than sad, but he can pull off the sad look, too. He can be a little aloof, but not necessarily in an unfriendly way, it's more like he doesn't know how to approach people and he isn't really bothered by that, but he doesn't especially mind being approached, and when he's not in the mood, he's polite about it.

Day 20

The last doll with 15 photos is signature Frankie. The Frankie army collectively managed to appear in 35 photos, so that makes Frankie the most photographed character, but I only count individual dolls. Plus, in theory, Pullip is also a character, so that would make Pullip the most photographed one... Whatevz. Back to Frankie! I don't have a favorite MH doll per se, but sig Frankie is special to me, because she was the first MH doll I saw when they came out, and I immediately fell in love with her. So I guess I could say Frankie is my favorite (although, character-wise, Cleo would share the first place with her).

[Image: 3d1cb474691f067a18b34df36feb9a57.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020) - by neon_jellyfish - 01-20-2020, 11:18 PM