Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020)
(02-12-2020, 02:15 AM)davidd Wrote: This is beautifully done! The layers in the pink tree are superb! And so much detail in the moon!

Head full of shards... so instead of lettering, you decide to carefully cut out a bunch of tiny pieces. Okaaayyyy....

It's really an enchanting scene!

Thank you very much!
Believe it or not, cutting out tiny pieces is easier for me than lettering, at least legible one. My 'default' handwriting is extremely illegible, I have to put in extra effort if I want someone other than me to be able to read it.

(02-12-2020, 06:19 AM)Lejays17 Wrote: That’s so lovely, a hot air balloon tied to a fairy-floss tree.  That matches this version of Rochelle beautifully.

Thank you!

(02-12-2020, 07:50 AM)werepuppy Wrote: Oh that is just so beautiful

Thank you!

(02-12-2020, 12:41 PM)Alliecat Wrote: That's a cool way to do a doodle, drawing separate pieces and then arranging them.  And even layers on the tree.
Is the tree tethering the balloon, or is the balloon lifting the tree through the sky to the moon...?  Hmmmm....
Nice colour match of hair and tree too.
Glad your dad is doing so well.

Thanks!!!
I'll leave that up to you. Another question could be - is it a normal tree and a pixie-sized balloon, or a giant tree and a human-sized balloon? I'll leave this one up to you, too wink
(If you want to know how I see it, !white font spoiler! it's a floating island with giant tree, the balloon is human-sized, and it's tied to the tree while the traveller ex²plores the island (they're probably behind the tree), mostly because I'd like to travel like that myself)

(02-12-2020, 04:55 PM)Elfy Wrote: Wow! That collage, breathtaking.

Thank you!!!

Day 43

Crow made his way into 8 photos last year.

[Image: 4ee9a9f843b487003f02414a3d975a83.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020) - by neon_jellyfish - 02-12-2020, 10:29 PM