Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020)
(02-17-2020, 03:33 AM)werepuppy Wrote: That filter is amazing and it would make for a very cool album cover

Thank you!!!

(02-17-2020, 03:49 AM)dargosmydaddy Wrote: All the Novis are adorable, but the one with the swirly/stripy face (and legs) is particularly awesome!

Thank you! She's Mimi Merize, and her theme is hypnosis (hence the swirls).

(02-17-2020, 04:00 AM)davidd Wrote: The "black light effect" filtered version looks rad! Definitely album cover material!

(Too bad "albums" are such a dinosaur relic of a concept, even on CD, these days.)

Thank you!

(When I was a kid I liked going through my parents' collection and listen to CDs with pretty album covers. I discovered a lot of neat music!)

(02-17-2020, 04:03 AM)Alliecat Wrote: Yeah, the stripey one is amazing!  I've seen a few of them now thanks to forum members, but I'm pretty sure I've never seen this one.
Maybe some people whose brains are in a more creative gear than mine is today could help them come up with some song titles.  Or a band name.

I've featured Mimi in previous challenges, but only a few times. Novis aren't exactly poseable, so I don't take many photos of them.
It's not like they're serious about being a band, it's more of that childish "we're so cool, we would make an awesome band" way of thinking wink

(02-17-2020, 06:07 AM)Lejays17 Wrote: I can certainly see album cover in the filtered one, it looks amazing.

Actually, even the unfiltered one looks like an album cover.

Thank you very much!

(02-17-2020, 03:32 PM)Elfy Wrote: Great album cover and Bill and Ted proved you don’t have to be able to sing or play.

True LOL

Day 48

Since we're riding the vintage nostalgia wave, I decided to show you some of oldest members of my crew. Hula Hair Teresa is one of my oldest dolls, but I have toys that are older than her (or the other two Barbies). I've had this panda family and the pony baby (and a PollyPocket, but I think that one's at my parents' place) since I was three, so they've been with me for 28 years. Whacked 
Monty is there for doll representation and as a composition aid.

[Image: 34124c6c0cc460ea92cf3b21be7b8f26.jpg]

And since I've had them for so long, I just had to put my favorite vintage filter on the photo.

[Image: 297d024099ad606a3060049e070de586.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020) - by neon_jellyfish - 02-17-2020, 11:03 PM