Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020)
Raven is suitably moody as always - she seems more so in the fancy dress than her Sig dress.

I take your point about the Western writers not doing justice to Eastern European stories. I did have a vague recollection about her background informing the 2 fairytale books, so I quickly looked her up. She said they were based on stores her mother told her, and her mum was Polish.
Your Mt TBR sounds very similar to ours - the photo I took for this rounds challenge was on top of 4 of the 6 piles of books in the corner of the loungeroom. We are never going to get to the bottom of the piles....
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020) - by Lejays17 - 02-28-2020, 06:42 AM